What am I doing with my life?

Welcome to part 2 of last chapter? Idk. I was so done lol. And now I have extra writers block. Great!

Edit: for some reason this chapter became not published? Idk why lol.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Kairya pov

I was at chemistry class when I was putting my keikaku (A/N keikaku means plan) in motion. I got some poison and poisoned their drinks. It took 10 minutes because Jadelina was looking at their drinks for some reason. Anyway the poison should take effect in FRENCH class.

In French class interesting stuff happened. Someone wanted to marry a table, we needed to make a test, music, I thought I heard someone scream: MARRY ME 'A' but then it happened. And James was the first one to fall.

"James?" Lucas said worried as James fell from his chair.

"OI! Miss teacher! My b-friend just fainted!" Lucas screamed and then promptly fainted too.

'YES! MY KEIKAKU WORKED!' I internally screamed as people began to panic.

"CALM DOWN! I will call an ambulance! The teacher screamed.

And then something more fascinating happened: there was already an ambulance at school?

"Huh? That's weird.." I mumbled as I looked everywhere for someone with a phone out. I only found that the teacher had one out.

"Then who called them?" I asked more to myself as people began to run out of the classroom thinking something was wrong within.

.
.
.

Supafo pov

Of course, it was me who called the hospital, who else would it have been? Qwuin?

I was again just going to get some popcorn when this shit happens! Seriously! Why does this always happen when I look away for just 10 seconds?! I'm always gonna be a mother, huh?

I and Jadelina had already seen that Kairya stole some poison, so we paid extra close attention to everything but nothing was up and now this happened!

Furthermore, I called Qwuin for the first time ever.

"Since when do you call me?" She asked.

"You need to go to that hospital again." I said.

"But why?" She said.

"Lucas and James were poisoned, and now they're in the hospital... again." I said.

"That's weird. But okay!" She said as she hung up.

I sigh as I walked to my computer.

"I hope nothing bad's gonna happen....." I said.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It's the 20th chapter and it's been 1 month since I made this!

405 words... better than what I have been doing before.