Wait whut, parents?

Hi! I'm thinking about rewriting the first few chapters.
What do you guys think?

Also here's is a relatable manga page. Not made by me of course

Let's begin with the 8th chapter!

——————————————————————————————————————

James's pov

After our sleepover Lucas needed to jump out of the window because my parents came home and i didn't ask if we could have a sleepover. So he needed to jump out of the window unfortunately he got a bruise because of it.

"AARGRRGRGH!" Lucas screamed whispered.

"Are you okay?!" I also screamed whispered.

"Yeah, i'm fine...." Lucas said looking at the bruise.

Lucas soon walked away and i was a bit worried. What if he wasn't okay. What if it starts bleeding. WHAT IF.....

I started to panic. I tried ensure myself that Lucas was okay. It started to work.

'It's gonna be okay, Lucas just got bruise. Nothing special.' I thought.

"James?" I heard my name.

"Yes?" I said.

"Dinner's ready." I heard.

"Okay, i'm comin'." i said.

'That was quickly made dinner' i thought.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Lucas pov

I got to my home safe. Well with one bruise but that's not so bad right it's not like James totally panicking right?

I ate dinner and got into bed going to sleep and dreamed.

I was outside looking at a cinema with my boyfriend James. We walked inside, bought lots of popcorn and the one secret drink from that one evil organization. (you know the one).

And watched the movie and we saw the movie name: Your name.

We cried as the movie finally ended, it was so sad. (A/N never watched the movie lol. Probably should watch it and rewrite this) then we shared a long kiss

and then the dream ended.

And i woke up in bed. I had no idea what your name was or how i knew it in my dreams. Probably through the weebs.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Welcome to episode 2 of i write a random date for more words and your guys's entertainment.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Also 😔 339 words.