Chapter 6

Chapter 6~
Double update🎉🎉✨

Avu:I JUST WANT TO KILL THAT FUCKING PERSON WHO HAD DARED TO ATTACK AND EVEN KILL MY FAMILY!!!!

Till now everyone's eyes had tears.. all were aduibily gasping in between.. everyone was crying except Avu..she didn't even have a single tear in her eyes.. all we could see in her eyes was anger and anger...
Suddenly sid who was sitting next to her hugged her tight..
Avu(normal voice):AAA sid.. you know I hate hugs..
Sid(crying): but you need to bare me..
Avu giggled
Sid suddenly left her and looked at her face in shock..all the others looked towards her in shock..
Sid: did you just-just g-gigg-giggle??
Avu(with a small smile): why?? Can't I giggle??
Sid: no.. I mean..you can..wait.. you are smiling also...
Reem: omg avuuuuuu !!!!
Everyone smiled widely seeing her smile.. though it was not a bright smile on avu's face..she had a small smile but seeing the person who never smiles having a small smile on her face made them smile brightly automatically..
Abhi: you suffered a lot Avu..
Jaan: yess Avu.. sorry I never knew about it and always thought you are rude and arrogant..
Avu chuckled and said: no issues jaan..
Jai: waise Avu.. can I ask you something else also!?
Avu: hmm?? Say..
Jai: what is your company's name??
Faisu: and also what was your parents name??
Avu: uhmm.. my real name is Avneet Kaur Nandra daughter of Amandeep Nandra and Sonia Nandra.. my sister's name was Krupa Kaur Nandra..
And now my company's name is AKN Enterprises
Vaishu: wait...wait.. isn't it the mafia queen's company??
Avu(smirk): yes vaishu di it's the mafia queen's company..
Sid: then you are saying it's your?? Oh my goddd...wait does that mean you are??
Avu: yes.. I am the mafia queen known as DEVIL QUEEN in the underworld..
All(with open mouth): wow..
Avu just giggled at their funny and shocking behaviour...
Abhi: WAITT!!!!
Avu: what happened abhi Bhai?
Abhi: you are not calling everyone by their full names.. you are using our Nick names.. means you have accepted us as your family??
Avu smiled and said: koi shak dada??
Sid(with a cute pout): hey!! Only I can say dada.. he is my dada..
Avu: but I like dada.. he is my dada also.. haina abhi Bhai?? I can call you dada right??
Abhi: yes sure chutki .. you can call me Dada..
Sid(dramatically): hawwwww!!!! Cheating.. bhabhi..see these both are doing cheating..
Vaish: abhi I am with you..
Sid: haww..why?? You also left your only dewar's side..??
Vaish: i told you not to call me bhabhi but you called so I am in abhi's side..
Sid(with puppy eyes ): bhabhi..mein aapka dewar hoon..pyaara sa dewar..
(Dramatically): aaj aapne achcha nahi kiya bhabhi... Ek dum bhi achcha nahi kiya.. aaj apne bhi mujhe paraya kar diya... Mein barabaad ho gaya.. abb mera kya hoga?? Ab-
He was cut by Avu laughing..
Sid(with a dreamy smile and dramatically placing his hand on his heart): hayeee..iss hassi pe mein marjawan.. (and with saying this he fell backside on the sofa..)
Avu laughed more loudly on this ..
Everyone saw avu laughing and smiled a lot... Reem saw avu laughing after so many years which brought tears in her eyes.. jai saw this and side hugged Reem..

Avu(while giggling and pulling sid's cheeks): oh god..you're so cute sid...
Sid turned to a dark shade of red and everyone started smirking on our blushing sid..
All (except sidneet): ahem ahem..
Avu left sid's cheek and sat straight while sid still had a beetroot red face..

Reem: waise Avu..why don't you show us your mansion??
Avu: yes come..
Jaan: even I was saying the same thing.. how many rooms do you have in this mansion Avu?
Avu: 25+ rooms jaan..
Faisu: ohh...that's a huge number..
Avu: hmm..come let's go..

Everyone followed her and she showed everyone the whole house..
Do you guys also want to see??