Chapter 80

Chapter 80~

After few days...
Life is going great in these few days... Sidneet are enjoying their married life to the fullest.. they fight, romance, laugh, and do all sorts of things...
Presently, they were in their room talking when suddenly the topic of their past came up.. the topic of their last fight in which Avu didn't listen to him came up...
Avu started regretting doing that and sid started regretting bringing that topic up...
The group was also standing on the door listening to their talks banging their head as this topic came up...
Sidneet were unaware of the group standing on the door listening to their talks..
The group had just come to spy on them.. they came just when the topic of that fight came up..

Avu: i am sorry..
Sid: no i am sorry...
Avu: no... I am sorry..
Sid: no... I made a mistake so I am sorry...
Avu: no...i didn't listen to you...so my mistake... I am sorry...
Sid: no... I told so many things to you... My mistake..
Avu(shout): no mine...
Sid(shout): mine..
Avu(shout): mine...
Sid(shout): mine..
Avu(shout): mine...
Sid(shout): mine..
Both of them had their hands on their waist and were standing in one place just bending their bodies towards eachother with each word while glaring eachother...
Avu(shout): i said mine..
Sid(shout):i said mine..
Both faces were very close to eachother and were glaring at eachother..

On the door;
Abhi(hitting his head on the wall beside him): Inka kuch nahi ho sakta... Sorry bolte hue bhi jhagad rahe hai..

Back to the room..
Both were just glaring eachother and suddenly burst out laughing.... While laughing only Avu went and put her arms around sid's neck and........  hugged him tight...(who who thought she will kiss??)
Sid too wrapped his hands around her waist and hugged her tight lifting her up a bit... They were still giggling...

On the door..
Abhi: ajeeb prani hai ye log...
Vaish: shut your commentary up abhi... And see what they are doing...

Back in the room;
They broke the hug and Avu pulled sid's cheeks and then left it suddenly by giving him light slap on both his cheeks..
She did this while saying..
Avu: I love you..
Sid(pout): thapad marke I love you koun bolta hai...
Avu(hair flip): mein...
Sid(taking one step towards her): achcha??
Avu(raising her imaginary collars while taking a step back): mera style hai..
Sid(taking a step forward): so abb mein apne style mein I love you bolunga...
Avu(taking a step backward): tumhara style??
Sid(taking a step forward): yes Mrs Nigam..
Avu again took a step backward and this process continued till avu's back hit the wall...
Sid took another step forward sticking his body to her... He held her waist...and......

Meanwhile on the door..
Abhi covered his eyes with his hands..
Abhi: oh god... Sab aankhe band karlo.. he is going to kiss her.. oh god... Yeh humesha sabke saamne kyun karta hai... Aankhe band karlo... Hey bhagwan.. yeh kya kya dikha rahe hoo...
Everyone rolled their eyes on him muttering ' melodramatic ' 
Abhi suddenly opened his eyes when he heard Avu laughing loudly.. he saw in their direction only to see sid tickling Avu...
Vaish(hitting abhi on his shoulder): dekha.. kiss nahi kiya.. and kiya bhi toh kya problem.. husband-wife hai vo log...

Back to the room...
Sid held avu's waist and started tickling her.. Avu started laughing her heart out..
Avu(laughing): sid... Sid...nahi... Gud...gudi.....nahi.... Oh...godd....... Sid.......
Avu fell on the bed nearby while laughing but sid didn't stop tickling her... Avu was lying on the bed and turning sides while laughing trying to escape but wasn't able too...
Sid was also laughing seeing her laugh so much.....
Finally sid stopped tickling her when tears were formed in avu's eyes while laughing...Avu took a breath of relief and layed down straight
Sid(while tickling her again): I love you
Avu(laughing): sid.. bss.....bss...... sid..... Ho ....gaya....
Sid stopped tickling her and got off the bed.. he forwarded his hand to Avu and Avu held it taking its support to get up.. she then wiped her tears laughing a bit... Both had wide smiles spread on their faces..
Sid again went close to Avu held her waist leaning his face towards her...
Avu thought he will kiss her so she closed her eyes.. but sid just went near her ear and whispered
Sid(whisper): raat mein karenge...
Sid left her went back telling loudly...
Sid(with a wink): Avuuu.. we will continue at night...maybe we can give kiyu and aru a sibling...
Avu(blushing): shut up and let's goo..
Avu pushed sid from his shoulder...
Sid just laughed and said..
Sid(holding avu's hand): chalo..

At the door...
The group heard that they are coming out so they ran and sat on the dinning table near their room... And started laughing loudly acting as if nothing happened...

Sidneet came out and saw them laughing like maniacs and gave a confused look to eachother..
Sid went near them and Avu went to the kitchen..
Sid: ......

That's it for the chapter...
Today's whole chapter is on sidneet's scenes... How was the chapter??? I hope you all loved it... Tell me in the comments... Also tell me about abhi's reaction... i am excited to read your comments...

Like, share, comment and follow...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat