Chapter 124

Chapter 124~

Everyone were happy but suddenly the nurse told
Nurse: doctor.. the mother closed her eyes.. her pulse is going low...
And this again took out the life of sid.. he held avu's hands in a stronger grip... He wasn't ready to loose her...
Dr: oh noo.. take her fast...
The doctor gave the baby girl to another nurse and rushed towards avu..
Dr: injection.. make it fast and give.. i want it fast.. give the injection..
The nurse was rapidly doing her work.. sid wasn't understanding what's happening.. he wasn't able to process it.. he was just holding avu's hands and standing there not ready to leave her...
Another nurse (nurse2) having the baby told..
Nurse2: why isn't she crying??
And everyone turned towards her.. she was right.. the baby isn't crying..
Sid's heart stopped too... He just couldn't.. couldn't imagine loosing his two souls... Just a second before tears or happiness were falling down his eyes but now, within a second god took away his happiness..
Dr: rub.. rub her back... Do that..
The nurse nodded and meanwhile the dr injected Avu... Avu was already on an oxygen mask..
Nurse2: nothing is happening doctor..
Sid was sweating... He was scared.. terrified.. tears were falling at a high rate... He couldn't understand... He didn't know whom to look after first.. worry about his daughter who isn't crying or worry about his wife who isn't opening her eyes..
Dr: press her stomach..
The nurse turned her back and slightly started pressing her stomach.. 
But nothing happened..
The nurse looked towards the doctor with tears in her eyes and shook her head in a no.. the dr too got tears..
Dr: mouth to mouth.. blow air in her mouth.. fast...
The nurse nodded and quickly connected her mouth to the baby's blowing air in it..
She pulled back after few seconds but the baby still didn't cry..
The doctor looked towards sid with tears..
Sid was broken.. one side his wife wasn't waking and the other side his daughter.. just in a second he was lost, broken... He looked down closing his eyes trying to control his tears but couldn't.. he thought he lost both of them..
He had his eyes closed and looked down only to open his eyes with a jerk as he heard a new voice in the room..
He heard his daughter crying.. he heard his angels voice.. his princess's voice..
He couldn't belive it.. no one could..
Dr: bring her here fast..
Nurse2: yes Dr..
The nurse took her to the dr and the dr checked her...
Sid was looking at everything with hope in his eyes... He was slowly getting his life back..
there is only one time when parents get happy when their kids cry and that's the time when they come to this world.. it was happening with sid.. he.. he was damn happy.. he knew his daughter made it... He knew his daughter was a warrior.. he knew it.. he belived her blindly and she stood up on his trust.. she didn't let him break.. he was very happy but one part of him was still sad.. was still broken.. his wife.. sid had no idea of what's happening with Avu... She still hadn't opened her eyes..
Dr: congratulations mr nigam.. you're a father to a cute little princess now..
Sid: tha.. thank you.. doc..doctor.. but.. my..my.. wi..wife?
Dr nodded and gave the nurse to clean the baby..
She went towards avu and checked the readings on the machine.. she checked avu too and came back to sid..
After a pause which was like a century years for sid.. the dr spoke..
Dr: she... She made it mr nigam..
Sid's eyes widened.. tears of happiness flooded it.. it took time for him to belive.. to digest what the doctor told..
Sid(whisper): what?
Dr(happily): yes mr nigam.. both your wife, and your daughter made it...
Sid: but.. she.. she isn't opening her eyes..
Dr: that's due to the injection.. but don't worry.. she'll get up in a while.. maybe a few hours...
Tears started flowing out...
Sid(crying): thank.. thank you doctor.. i.. i don't know how should I thank you.. you ... You are god for me.. you're... you're everything for me.. i can't thank you enough doctor... Thank you so much.. so much...
Dr: it's okk Mr Nigam.. it's my duty... Also i am very happy that both of them made it.. chances were very less but still they did it.. both of them are very brave and you're the most.. handling your family, wife, children and specially handling yourself with so much stress and things going on around is not easy.. but still you did it.. congratulations...
Sid: Thank you doctor..

Meanwhile.. one nurse had gone outside and informed abhinavi also about this... There were no limits to their happiness...
Abhi quickly called home and gave this good news to all.. all were very happy and got ready to come to the hospital...

Inside,
the nurse cleaned the baby and brought her wrapped in a cloth.. she gave the baby to the dr.. the dr checked her for few minutes and then came towards sid..
Dr: she is fine.. just a little weak but will get normal and healthy within few months if nourished properly..
Sid smiled and nodded..
Dr: here.. you can take her.. congratulations once again..
Sid: thank you doctor..
The dr gave the baby girl in sid's arms and sid again got tears in his eyes..
He lifted his little angel and brought her close to his face and kissed her forehead.. And then cheeks..
He felt satisfied.. he was very happy seeing her..
He went near Avu and kissed her forehead..
Sid: wake up soon love.. see our daughter is waiting for you..
He once again pecked her lips and still holding his daughter in his hands, he came out of the room to find two beautiful souls waiting for him eagerly..
As soon as sid exited the room, abhinavi rushed to him..
Sid had a wide smile on his face with tears too and so did abhinavi..
Abhi(smile): congratulations chhote..
Sid saw abhi and his tears increased.. his smile slowly converting to a crying face...
Sid gave his baby girl to vaishu and hugged his brother..
As soon as he hugged his brother, the bundle of emotions he was holding in himself burst open..
Sid(crying): i was so scared dada.. so scared..
Abhi(rubbing his back): it's okk.. it's okk.. now everything's alright..
Vaish smiled with tears seeing the bond of these two brothers..
Abhi has always been a father figure to sid, and so it gets difficult for sid to control his emotions in front of abhi..
Sid:...

Sooo.. the mom and the daughter are all fineee... They have made it through this tough time too... The nigam family made it.... How do you feel????
Also sid's emotions in the next chapterrr...

Like share comment and follow..

Words: 1180

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat