Chapter 8

Chapter 8~

In the mall...
Jai: waise Avu..
Avu: hmm?
Jai: college mein sab teachers tujhse darte hai matlab unhe pata hai ki tu mafia queen hai??
Avu: shushhhhh... Aur zor se bol taaki sab ko pata chal jaye.. paagal insaan..
Jai: sorryyy...(in a low voice) mein bol raha tha ki sab ko pata hai ki tu mafia queen hai??
Avu: no..
Jai: toh phir woh tujhse kyun darte hai?
Avu: kyunki unhe lagta hai ki mein.. (looks here and there and says in a low tone) ki mein mafia queen ki bohot close friend hoon..
Jai:ohh
Faisu: but aise toh tumpar khatra bhadgaya..
Reem: kaise??
Faisu: arre...jitne bhi dushman hote hai woh apne enemy ke close relatives ya friends ko pehle attack karte hai..
Jaan: smart baby..
Faisu: mein toh humesha hi smart hota hoon jaan ...
Avu: ahem...yes faisu mere pe khatra bhadta hai but unhe kya pata mein hi mafia queen hoon.. chooke bhi dekhe.. mein unhe Todd nahi doongi..
Abhinavi: impressed...
Sid: sassy and bold Avu!!
Avu smirks and raises her imaginary collar..
Everyone laughed at her drama and continued shopping..

Suddenly gunshots were heard.. as a reaction Avu quickly removed her mask and wore it.. all were scared and panick was spread everywhere... People were running from here to there..even the group got terrified..
Avu(in a stern voice): listen all of you.. till the time I say..none of you are going to come near me.. act as if you don't know me only..understood??
Sid: but where are you going??
Avu(in a stern voice): to face them..
Sid: but-
Avu(coldly): no it's no buts..understood??
All: yes..
Sid(with a worried face): pls take care..
Avu left..
Sid(worried): dada they have a gun also with them..she doesn't have anything.. what if something happens to her??
Abhi: don't worry chhote..
Reem: sid.. mafia queen ki tension mat le.. udhar dekh ..mafia queen is always prepared..
They saw Avu removing gun from inside her socks..

Avu went and hid behind a pillar..
People who had come and attacked ..let's call them as🤔 mafia group (mg)
Mg(shout):WE KNOW MAFIA QUEEN THAT YOU ARE HERE ONLY..COME OUT OTHERWISE ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL COUNT THEIR LAST BREATH!!

But Avu didn't come out.. she quickly called her men to the address and told them to reach there asap with there force..
Mg(shout): WHAT HAPPENED MAFIA QUEEN?? SCARED?? HAHAHAHA(evil laugh)
One of the mg caught one woman who was standing there all scared and terrified.. he pointed a gun at her..
Mg(shout): SEE MAFIA QUEEN!! COME AND SAVE HER!! OTHERWISE SHE IS GONE!!!
TCH TCH TCH.. YOU PEOPLE TRUST YOUR DEVIL QUEEN SO MUCH RIGHT?? BUT SEE..NOW SHE IS NOT HERE TO HELP YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA(evil laugh)
WE'RE COUNTING FOR THE LAST TIME DEVIL QUEEN!!! AFTER 3 THIS LADY WILL TELL BYE BYE TO THIS WORLD AND NOT ONLY THIS LADY ALL PEOPLE IN THIS MALL WILL TELL A GOOD BYE TO THEIR LIFE FOREVER!! ONE............TWO................. AND LAST........ THR-
Avu(in a very cold and dangerous voice):. WAIT!!
Mg: HAHA!! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME..
Avu:HOW DARE YOU??
LEAVE HER FIRST !!
Mg:NOT SO EASILY DEVIL!!! SURRENDER YOURSELF TO US AND I'LL LEAVE HER!!!
Avu didn't have any option and so started taking small steps towards mg..

Meanwhile with the group:
sid: dada yeh Avu kya kar rahi hai?? Paagal hai kya?? Unlogo ke paas kyun Jaa Rahi hai??mein abhi uske paas jata hoon..
He was going to go but vaishu held his hand and stopped him..
Vaish: sid tu aise nahi jaa sakta.. yaad nahi woh jaane se pehle kya bolke gayi thi??

(Who who remember.. idhar batao👉)

Sid: but di-
Reem(cuts): sid..mujhe bhi uski tension hai..but woh mafia queen hai..experienced hai..
Abhi: right..aur to aur she knows what she is doing..
Sid: but dada aise kaise-
Faisu: sid see calm down and let's see and focus on her for now...
Sid:but-okk...

With Avu::
She went towards the mg...as soon as she reached there she held mg hand and twisted it.. it was such a quick action that mg didn't get to know what happen and landed on the ground... Avu helped the lady to get up carefully..lady thanked her and she nodded...the lady ran to her husband and hugged him tight.. she was crying all this while..

Other members of mg saw this and attacked Avu together but on the right time avu's team made their entry and appeared like a shield to the mafia queen.. all started fighting ... Atlast all the men of mg were lying down on the ground .. some dead,some unconscious and some wounded... the leader of mg was just wounded..Avu went and held his collar and pulled him a bit up and asked
Avu: WHO THE HELL SENT YOU HERE??
Mg: (not able to speak because of lot of pain): r-r-rar
Avu left him and he fell with a thud...
Mg: aaaaa...
Avu: RAR!!!!!!!
Avu: CALL YOUR STUPID BOSS AND TELL HIM TO SEND PEOPLE TO CLEAR ALL OF YOU FROM HERE!!!
With this Avu turned and started to go but from nowhere that leader picked a gun lying next to him and pointed towards Avu..
Avu sensed and was going to turn but the leader was faster and he pressed the trigger...
And.....

BOOM...

The bullet came and straight away hit Avu and Avu fell down..

The whole group..
They were shocked and numb not able to react .. their mouths open wide and hands covering their mouths??
Tears were leaking out of their eyes...
They fell on their knees..first one to fall was sid and Reem..

Bss chapter khatam!! Aaj ke liye itna hi...
What do you think has happened to Avu??
Sidneet's love story over before starting only??
Comment and tell me your views on this chapter?? Did you get the feeling of the fight happening or was I unsuccessful in writing this part..pls give me honest reviews..
I would really appreciate inline comments... 💕

Byee... See you in the next chapter...
Words : 1042
Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat