Chapter 35

Chapter 35~

So we have crossed 5k reads finally!! Thank you all so much!!❤️♥️

Everyone was ready to go to the RAR office... Everyone was present in the hall except bhavneet because they were busy in instructing the gaurds and all...
Bhavneet came back to the group...
Avu: everyone set to leave??
All: yes...
Avu: and pls... Koi bachcho jaise harkat Matt karna... Ek jagah khade rahekar sirf dekhna... And argue Matt karna.. jahan bole wahin khade rahena and gaurds ke saath mat argue karna...
All(except vaishu): okkkkkkkkkk
Vaish(angrily): ek minute... Tera matlab kya hai?? Hum bachche hai?? Hume theek se khade hona nahi aata?? Hume-
Avu(gulps and cuts her): nahi nahi.. vaishu di.. aisa aisa kuch nahi hai...
Vaish: achcha?? Toh phir kya matlab hai??
Avu: mera matlab tha ki gaurds ki baat maana and argue Matt karna.. bss aur kuch nahi..
Vaish: you mean, ki hum argue karte hai?? Ladaku hai humlog??
Avu: ai-aisa-
Abhi(whispers to Avu but everyone heard it): are you sure isse leke jaana hai??
Avu just shrugged making a scared face..
Vaish(angrily): Mr Abhishek Nigam... You will sleep outside the room for 3 days..
Abhi widened his eyes..
Abhi: whattt????
Vaish: yes..
Abhi: but-
Avu: guys.. guys.. hume late ho raha hai... Yeh drama baad mein pls..
Vaish:(angrily) wohi toh mr Abhishek... Abhi tumhare ander Josh hona chahiye... Himmat dalo apne ander... Serious ho.. yeh har time mazak nahi chalta... Aur kaan kholke sablog meri baat sunno.. koi bhi gaurds ke saath argue nahi karega... You need to listen to them.. is it clear..
All(scared): ye-yes..
Vaish(seriously): good.. abhi chalo.... Late ho raha hai...
With this vaish started walking towards the gate...
Abhi(mummers): yeh start beta Abhishek... Ending Tak mein Zinda rahunga ya nahi?? Bhagwan bacha Lena pls..
Everyone started following vaish not before keeping a hand on abhi's shoulder giving him a all the best look....
Abhi just shrugged and went towards the exit...

At the exit..
Avu: here.. all of you need to wear these masks... No body will remove their masks over there even for a second...
All: ok..
They all wore their masks and got ready to go to RAR adda....

They reached there in sometime and all went inside.. the group was surrounded by gaurds on all four sides..
Avu and bhav with the force had guns in their hands... They made the gaurds in the entrance unconscious and entered inside the building... It was a suprise attack for the rar and so they weren't prepared...

Avu and the group reached the main office by knocking out all the people who came in their path... They reached the main office and heard the boss laughing evily...

Boss: hahahahahah hahaha... Mafia queen.... Welcome welcome...
Avu just gave an angry look to him..
Boss: i was waiting for you only.. I had seen you knocking out my men in cctv ...
Avu: today you are gone....
Boss: hahahahaha... Not so soon.... Wait.... I have a suprise for you...
The boss clapped his hands two times and the whole room filled with rar men...
Boss: hahahahahhahaha.... Now you are gone Devil Queen... Hahahahahhahaha..
Avu: not before killing you BASTARD!!!!
Boss: oh wait... I have one more suprise... My three main and loyal people have not shown their faces only to you...
The boss clapped again and three people came with guns in their hands wearing masks...
They stood in front of Avu and the group...
Boss: comon my dear people.. open your mask...
The three people opened their mask and threw it in the side...

Seeing their faces the group opened their mouth in shock...
Sid(whispers): what are they doing here??
Jaan(whispers): how do they know this rar??
Faisu(whispers): we can understand about Ashi because she is a part of this rar group.. but what about the other two??
Jai:(whispers): that only... How are they related??
Reem(whispers): this is something intense...
Abhi(whispers): yess... We need to be careful...
Vaish(whispers): be alert everyone...
All(whispers): yes..

Avu(angrily): what are you both doing here?? Ritika and Manjul??

(So the three loyal people were.. Ashi, ritika and Manjul)
(Did anyone think that ritsman would come back in the story??)

The three of them smirk..
Boss: tch tch queen... Okay..so before you die let me tell you something... Few secrets... Rar consists of ROCKY ASHI RITIKA.... Now you maybe thinking why Ashi and ritika's name is there?? So let me tell you... My name is ROCKY and ASHI is my DAUGHTER... Also RITIKA is my second DAUGHTER... Ashi's real name is ASHI BADIANI and not Ashi Singh... Now you may be thinking of Manjul... Then listen.. MANJUL is my relatives SON like a SON to me...

Everyone gasped listening to this information...
Rocky: and what did you think, why was Ashi with you all?? Because she wanted information of the queen and see she was successful... Hahahahahhahaha...
Avu(angrily): you did very wrong ROCKY!!!! Now you are going to REGRET!!
Rocky: what can you do?? You can't do anything to me..... ATTACKKK...
As soon as he told, his men started firing... And seeing them, avu's men also started firing... Group was wearing bulletproof suit and also was gaurded so they were safe...
While fighting, Avu came near the group and told them to remove the emergency guns she had given them before and keep it ready with them...
The gaurds surrounding the group also went for fighting and so now the group didn't have any protection around them but they weren't scared.. they had their guns in their hands and were ready to fire when required..

Rocky could see that he was loosing and so he quietly went near the group and pulled vaish with him... Due to the sudden action vaish screamt loudly and everybody's attention went towards her... Rocky fired in the ceiling... And then pointed teh gun towards vaish's forehead...
The groups as well as avu's eyes widened... The group was hell scared for vaishu.. even Avu was but she didn't show it..
Rocky: queen... If you want this girl alive then don't move.. stay still... One step, and this girl's life over.. hahahahaha...
Avu stopped moving... And stood in the same place...
Rocky(lowering the gun towards vaish stomach): i have heard that she is pregnant... What if i kill this child??? Hahahahaha...
Vaish was trying to puch Rocky and escape from his grip but Rocky had a very hard grip on her..
Rocky: aye you girl.. stay still... Otherwise this child of yours won't survive..
Hearing this vaish stood straight and tears formed in her eyes... Her tears could fall anytime.. she looked towards abhi who nodded his head in a slight no saying to not cry...
Rocky tightened his grip on vaish to which vaish winced..

This it for this chapter... What do you think will happen now?? Aagaya aap log ka dhamaka and twist.. you guys were missing it a lot😁... Also were you expecting ashi and ritika to be sisters?? Also how was the pregnent vaishu?? Tell me in the comments... Also tell me are you getting the feel of the fight?? Am I able to convey the emotions and all things happening there nicely?? Please, like, share, comment and follow.... Meet you in the next chapter.. bye...

Words: 1242

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat