Chapter 125

Chapter 125~

As soon as he hugged his brother, the bundle of emotions he was holding in himself burst open..
Sid(crying): i was so scared dada.. so scared..
Abhi(rubbing his back): it's okk.. it's okk.. now everything's alright..
Vaish smiled with tears seeing the bond of these two brothers..
Abhi has always been a father figure to sid, and so it gets difficult for sid to control his emotions in front of abhi..
Sid(crying): i.. i thought.. i thought I lost both of them forever..
Abhi: sid shant hoja.. achcha come and sit..
Abhi took sid and made him sit on the chair and sat beside him as sid wasn't leaving him..
Sid(crying): udhar.. ander.. Avu ki eyes close hogayi thi.. jaise hi meri princess bahar aayi, Avu closed her eyes.. woh uth hi nahi Rahi thi.. and.. and dusri taraf.. dusri taraf angel.. woh.. woh roo hi nahi Rahi thi... Dono ke dono ekdum chup the.. meri jaan.. jaan nikal rahi thi uss samay...
Abhinavi, both got tears seeing him.. it was truly very scary... Seeing your loved ones lying on the hospital bed without saying anything was truly scary specially when there were chances for them not too survive..
Abhi rubbed sid's back and kissed his forehead.. he was proud of sid, he was so proud because his little brother handled everything so well today..
Abhi: but you were strong my boy.. and that's what I loved in the whole thing.. i am so proud of you.. love you chhote..
Sid: i love you too Bhai... I love you..
Vaish(changing the atmosphere, pouts): nobody loves me and this cute baby here.. (to the baby): dekha tumhare papa and chachu ko.. ek dusre ko hi i love bol rahe hai.. hume toh bhul gaye..
Abhi and sid broke the hug and looked at her.. they wiped their tears and chuckled..
Abhi: arrey i love you Jaan... And i love my this small princess also.. aaja meri doll.. aaja chachu ke paas..
Abhi took the small little girl in his arms and kissed her forehead..
Sid(hugging vaish): i love you too bhabhi..
Vaish: love you too baby bro....
Sid(pinching his baby's nose): and i love this cutie also...
All three, actually four including the newly added member of the family, spoke for sometime, enjoying and waiting for the rest of the family to come too..

After sometime...
The whole family is in one room where sidneet and their newly born little baby girl is there too... They were shifted to a room...
Avu is still not awake... And their little princess is also sleeping wrapped in a small blanket in a craddle..
Sid is sitting with abhinavi talking and adoring his two lifelines who are present there... Just then the family too arrived..
Kiyru(shouting excitedly): papaaaaaaaa
Sid got happy and a huge smiled formed on his face listening to their voice..
He went on his knees and spread his arms and they came and hugged him.. the last few days, sidneet couldn't give proper time to kiyru as Avu was in the hospital and sid had to take continuous rounds from home to hospital and vice versa.. but kiyru also understood a bit as they could see Avu not very well all those days and also they had the rest family with them... So they also didn't trouble sid a lot..
Sid: shant mere shaitannn.. mumma soo rahi hai..
Kiyru(whispers): okayyy..
Sid chuckled at their antics..
Kiyu(whispers): papa baby??
Sid laughed..
Sid: come...
Aru(whispers while keeping his finger on his lips): papaa shuuu.. mumma is sleeping...
Everyone laughed at his actions...
Sid(whispering): ohk chalo..
Kiyru: yayyyy...
Sid took them near crib and picked them in his arms as the crib was high and they couldn't see what is inside..
Sid: see.. that is your little sister...
Kiyru's eyes were shinning seeing her.. they were so happy... Happy would be an understatement...
Aru: can we play with her?
Sid: sure.. but she is too small now.. so you all can play with her later when she becomes a bit big.. ok??
Aru: okk..
Kiyu: can i touch her?
Sid: uhmm yess.. but first we need to wash our hands..
Kiyu: why?
Sid: because she is small.. she can get infection if we touch her without washing our hands..
Kiyru: ohh..
They acted as if they are understanding everything but only they knew how much they have understood..
Simi ( for those who forgot, she is abhinavi's daughter, simran): chachu mujhe bhi dekhna hai..
Sid: ohk.. aajao...
Sid put kiyu and aru done and lifted her up and she saw her cute little cousin baby sister..
Simi(admiring her): she is soo cutee
Sid: yes.. ekdum like you..
Simi laughed and smiled at his statement..
Kids: hume bhi dekhna hai..
Sid: ohk aajao..
He left simi down.. faisu, jai, abhi and bhav joined him and lifted their kids for them to see in the crib.. to look at their newly added family member..
Ri(rihan- jaireem's son): iska name kya hai??
Sid: yeh toh abhi socha nahi humne..
One by one everyone met the little princess..
The elders, youngsters and the kids.. all saw her and gave their blessings..
Va: abb bss Avu ke uthne ka wait hai..
Sid: hmm.. yes..

After 1-2 hours..
Everybody were still in the room... They were talking and more precisely waiting for Avu to wake up..
They were all busy in talking when vansh saw avu's hand move a bit..
Vansh: mumma..
Ash: yes vansh..
Vansh: chachi's hand moved..
Sid(getting up from his place): what??
Vansh: yes i saw..
Sid went near Avu and saw her trying to open her eyes..
Sid caressed her hair..
Sid(whisper): Avu...

Sid's emotions???
Some cute family scenessss.... how were they???
Now just waiting for Avu to wake upppp... Which she is i guessss...
Give your reviews on the chapter...

Meet you all in the next chapter...
Do like and comment...

Words: 1014

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat