Chapter 14

Chapter 14~

First of all, heartiest congratulations to the Siddharth Nigam for 10 million followers on insta.. I am so proud of you and you deserve to achieve a lot more... Congratulations and love you so much ♥️

A special chapter 😉

The ignoring game continued for a few days.. after a few days...the group including Ashi was having a sleepover in Nigam Mansion... Avu agreed to come just because of abhi and vm..

All of them were sitting in the hall with vm and talking..
Suddenly avu's phone rang..
Avu: excuse me.. I'll just ans and come..
saying this Avu got up and went towards her room.
Sid also took a chance and went to avu's room.. he was waiting outside for her to finish the call... By her tone he understood it's a mafia call and so didn't disturb her and kept quiet...
Avu: yes..okk...
And she dissconnected the call.. and was going to exit the room when sid came inside..
Avu: siddharth you here??
Sid felt bad listening his whole name.. he didn't like her calling him siddharth.. he wanted her to call him with different names like maddo, bestfriend ,Ashu, sid and especially bander.. he loved it when she called him bander and that name was reserved only from her.. no one was allowed to call him bander other than Avu..
Sid : why siddharth?? Call me bander Avu!!
Avu: siddharth do you have any work or shall I go?
Sid: one question.. why do you ignore me now a days..
Avu once again ignored him and went out of the room.. he ran behind her and stopped her and held her hand and again asked
Sid: why do you ignore me?? Is it because of Ashi then listen.. I won't talk to her but you talk to me pls.. don't ignore me..
Avu once again ignored him and was about to go when he lost his patience and held her hand and dragged her to the hall..
sid holds avu's hand and drags her to the main hall.. everyone is there including vm...
Sid: what's your problem avneet??? Whats wrong with you?? Have I done something?? Why the hell are you ignoring me?? Why??why??WHY??
Avu once again ignores him and looks somewhere else..
Sid jerks her face towards him and ask..
Sid: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MISS AVNEET KAUR NANDRA NOT LISTENING TO ME.. I AM SEEING YOU FROM THE PAST 2-3 DAYS AND YOU ARE JUST IGNORING ME.. NOT TALKING TO ME..NOT COMING WITH ME... WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM..
Avu:YOU WANT YO KNOW MY PROBLEM?! THEN LISTEN.. MY PROBLEM IS YOU!! MY PROBLEM IS MY HEART!! THIS STUPID HEART OF MINE WONT STOP FALLING FOR YOU ....
Sid just collected the info and asked softly cupping her face..
Sid: then why are you stopping it?? Let it fall..
Avu: BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING!!!
Sid: WHAT AM I NOT UNDERSTANDING??
Avu: THAT I AM NOT PERFECT FOR YOU... YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER.. I AM NOT THE ONE..
Sid: AND WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THAT WHO IS PERFECT FOR ME AND WHO IS NOT.. ITS ONLY MY RIGHT TO SAY WHETHER A PERSON IS CORRECT FOR ME OR NOT.. WHETHER I DESERVE HER OR NOT.. AND TELL ME ONE REASON WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT PERFECT FOR ME.. TELL..
Avu: I AM A MAFIA.. I HAVE MANY STRICT RULES AND REGULATIONS TO FOLLOW.. I GO ON WARS.. I MAY ANYTIME DIE-
Sid cuts her by placing his hand on her mouth..
Dangerously sid: never say that word again..
Avu: PEOPLE LIVING WITH ME ARE IN DANGER!! WHO SO EVER I LOVE HAVE ALWAYS LEFT ME.. EITHER THEY DIE OR HATE ME.. THEY ARE NEVER WITH ME..
Sid: I AM READY TO FACE ALL DANGERS IF ITS FOR YOU!! AND COME LETS CHANGE YOUR PAST TOGETHER AND PROVE YOUR DESTINY YOUR LIFE AND LETS PROVE YOURSELF THAT WHO EVER YOU LOVE DOESNT LEAVE YOU.. BECAUSE I AM NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE GOING TO LEAVE YOUR SIDE..
Avu: I AM A MAFIA.. ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO LIVE WITH ME.. THAT PERSON NEEDS TO ADJUST A LOT AND NO ONE CAN DO THAT..
Sid: WHO SAID.. WHO TOLD YOU THAT NO ONE WILL DO?? I AM THERE.. I AM FREAKING STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU AND TELLING YOU THAT I AM READY TO ADJUST WITH YOU I AM READY TO LIVE MY LIFE WITH YOU I AM READY TO LIVE ACCORDING TO YOU..I AM READY TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR YOU!! I AM READY TO ADJUST!!!! MY FAMILY IS READY TO ADJUST.!! RIGHT DADA!! MY MOM, BROTHER ARE READY TO ADJUST!! I AM READY TO ADJUST!! WHO ELSE DO YOU NEED?? RIGHT DADA AND MOM?? YOU WILL ADJUST??
Vm : Avu.. if it's for sid I am ready to sacrifice and adjust in every way possible..
Abhi: yes Avu.. I am ready to adjust... I'll do everything possible.. always support you..

That's it.. Avu had no other point to defend her self..she didn't understand how it happened and what happened but it just happened..and what happened shocked everyone..

Avu suddenly put her arms around sid's neck and smashed her lips on his..

Everyone was shocked and quickly put their hands on their eyes... Sid was shocked but slowly started melting in the kiss.. his hand automatically went around her waist and he pulled her closer.. he kissed her back and this was their first kiss... First kiss in their lives..

Abhi (with eyes closed and hands on eyes murmers but everyone hear except sidneet as they were so lost..): yaar adjust karne ko bola tha..apne best dene ko bhi bola..but itna adjust ki yeh log humare saamne hi sab karenge yeh nahi pata tha.. humara nahi toh Kam se kam mom ka toh sochte.. hey bhagwan Naa jaane aur kya kya dekhne ko milega..
Everyone chuckled..

Sidneet were busy in the kiss... They lips were moving in a sync.. their kiss showed only their unconfessed love.. the kiss reflects the ample amount of care and love they have for each other...
Sid deepened the kiss by tilting his head and pulled Avu closer... He also asked Avu the permission to enter his tongue in her mouth and she gave it happily.... They kissed eachother passionately for 10mins and then broke it due to lack of breath...

After they broke the kiss..

Avu saw towards vm and became red in embarrassment ..
Avu: i-i-i a-am so-sor-sorry..
She ran and all laughed at her except sid who was busy blushing.. vm laughed and said god bless you both and went to her room.. and here all the friend hooted and shouted..
Vaish(smirking and teasing): toh sid.. mujhe apni devrani milgayi..haan??
Sid(blushing): bhabhiiii...
Faisu: humare Bhai ko gf milgayi..
Reem: bander ko apni bandari mil gayi..
Jai: nahi nahi Reem... Bander ko apni rabbit mil gayi..
Everyone laughed...
Abhi: #banbit
Everyone laughed while sid just blushed and scratched the back of his neck
Faisu: toh bhai..ab toh party banti hai... Gf mil gayi...
Jaan: no faisu.. Avu sid ki gf nahi hai...
Sid shocked and everybody confused...
Jaan: mein Avu ko sid ki gf nahi manti...
Sid: but kyun?
Jaan: tune usse dhang se propose thodi naa kiya hai.. propose chhod.. dono mein se kisi ne I love you bhi nahi bola... Kiss ke baad log I love you bolte hai but Avu ne toh I am sorry bola aur bhaag gayi... Toh bina I love you bole, bina propose kare Avu ko gf kaise Maan le??
All (except sid): sahi kaha..sahi kaha..
Sid(worrying): toh abb??
All: toh abb hoga...PROPOSAL!!!!
Sid became totally shy and roamed his hand in his hair with reddish-pink cheeks...
Everyone chuckled seeing his condition..
Sid: me-mein abhi aa-aata hoon... And he started running..
Abhi: chhote rukk... Tera kamra dusri taraf hai.. uss taraf Avu ka kamra hai..
Everyone started laughing and sid stopped and became more shy...
Jai: arre bhai.. jaa ne do.. woh Avu se hi toh Milne Jaa Raha hai naa... Haina sid??
Everyone was laughing and sid covered his face and ran towards his room..

Meanwhile Ashi only had a sada hua chehera.. I mean she was irritated and buring in jealousy and anger...
Ashi's pov
Miss Avneet now you see what I do.. I will snatch sid from you... I had come here to complete only one mission.. but now.. i have two missions... And now see how I'll make you cry.. I'll snatch everything from you... Hahhhahahhah (evil laugh)

Sidneet had their first kiss in my book...🎉
It's my first try to write something romantic... Pls tell me how was it... I am not at all good in writing such scenes...
Now the proposal 😈
Ashi's mission?? What mission?? Why Ashi is having dushmani from Avu?? What's the relation between the two?? Any guesses👀??
Anyways...
How was the chapter?? Like share comment and follow ..
Byeee..
Words: 1523
Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat