Chapter 61

Chapter 61~

Vaish: yes sid.. Tera aur avneet ka pyaar sachcha hai.. and trust me.. sachche pyaar ko koi nahi hata sakta... Duniya ki koi bhi cheez, koi bhi power true love se badhkar nahi hai sid... Agar Tera aur Avu ka pyaar sachcha hua naa, toh dekhna, aaj nahi toh kal.. woh aur tu saath hi honge...
Abhi: yes chote... Issiliye khete hai 'Love has no Limits'... Bhalle jitne bhi problems aajaye.. true love usse overcome kar leta hai.. kabhi saath mein, toh kabhi Durr hoke.. but over come zaroor karta hai...
Vaish(wiping sid's tears): achcha tell me one thing.. did you listen ki maa told ki Avu is a single mother??
Sid nodded..
Vaish: then abb hum kya try karenge bolo toh??
Sid just looked towards her..
Vaish: see sid, everyone knows ki something had happened between the two of you in London, but iska yeh matlab toh nahi naa ki pyaar hi khatam hojaye... Mere and abhi ke beech mein bhi jhagde hote hai but hum usse suljha dete hai.. maybe tumlog ke beech mein thoda bada jhagda hogaya ho but jitna bhi bada jhagda ho.. love always remains same... Sid, can you please tell us ki iss din kya hua tha tum dono ke beech mein?? Pls..
Sid just nodded and told the both of them each and everything that had happened, from his meeting with Ashi and then him becoming frustrated and saying Avu anything and then avu's ignorance...
Abhi: itna sab hogaya tha and tune humse chupaya??
Sid: sorry dada..
Abhi just nodded in no and hugged sid...
Vaish: dekho sid, jo hua vo nahi hona chahiye.. maybe tumlog tab utne mature nahi the and that's why tum dono ne itne immaturely act karke jhagda kar liya.. but now you both are mature.. usse baat karne ki koshish kar and try to solve everything sid.. i know, jaise hi Avu ko sach pata chalega, she'll leave everything's and come back to you saying sorry.. i know this...
Sid: but woh mujhse baat hi nahi karti di..
Vaish: hmm.. sooo... Let's do one thing.. kal Avu aa rahi hai yahan wapas... Let's try to talk to Avu tomorrow??
Abhi: yes good idea vaishu..
Sid(small smile): yes dii...
Sid: but bhai.. dii... What about kiyu's dad??
Abhi: matlab??
Sid: kiyu ke dad ka kya?? For sure kiyu's dad must be knowing about kiyu.. so what if he becomes a problem in between??
Abhi: uski tension tu abhi Matt le... Ek baar Avu ko sab sach pata chal jayega toh hum kiyu ke baare mein bhi puch lenge....  And tab ki tab dekhi jayegi..
Sid: okk...
Vaish: abb soja sid... It's late.. and kal jab Avu aayegi.. we'll try to talk to her.. ok??
Sid nodded..
Abhi: and now no crying chote.. achche se sojao..
With this abhinavi went outside..
Sid also laid on his bed and was trying to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes.. he then got up and went towards aru's room.. he entered and saw aru sleeping peacefully... He laid down next to him, kissed his forehead to which aru smiled in his sleep... Sid smiled seeing him and slept cuddling with him... As if feeling sid's presence, aru also hugged sid back and continued sleeping..

Next morning...
Everything was going according to vaishu's plan.. they had taken a day off so that they could get ample amount of time to talk with Avu and now they were just waiting for Avu to come...
Soon the door bell rang but to their dismay, it was only kiyu with bhavnoor and vansh who had come.. Avu didn't come only...
That time everybody had decided to reunite sidneet again just the thing was that they were unknown of the fact that the other is also thinking the same.. what i mean is, everybody wanted to reunite sidneet.. all had decided in their own minds that they are going to do each and everything they can and help sidneet come back together... But they hadn't told eachother what they were thinking... They wanted this to be their last try.. they obviously wouldn't force both of them to live together but just wanted to give a last try to unite them..
The day went very normal, nothing special except for one.. that thing that made sid's day... He became totally happy after that... The thing that's changed his whole day was that kiyu had kept a cute name for him.. kiyu started calling him super hero as because when she had fallen down, sid picked her up in his arms and was taking care and saving her as a super hero does.. so now sid got another nickname that is super hero from kiyu...

Soon it was time when bhavnoor with vansh and kiyu were going to leave... Avu was coming there to meet the elders once and then take them back home..
The door bell rang and Avu entered.. sid saw her and again he was sad as he knew he can't talk to her now.. he also didn't know when Avu would come next and when he would get a chance to speak to her... But the thing that happened next changed his sad face to a very happy face.. a face which showed lot of hope.. his eyes were shinning bright with hope... Avu was bidding everybody a bye when va said..

Va: avu, tu, kiyu, bhavnoor and vansh yahan humare paas rehne aa jao thode din ke liye..
Avu: uhmm.. bhavnoor and vansh reh sakte hai idhar mujhe problem nahi hai maa.. but me and kiyu will live there only..
Va: nahi Avu... Tu and kiyu bhi idhar rahoge..
Bm: yes Avu pls..
Bhav: haan chal naa Avu.. bohot mazza aayega..
Avu: but bhav??
Ash: Avu come on..
Avu: nahi.. i am sorry-
Va(cuts her):tujhe meri kasam hai Avu.. tujhe yahan 1 week ke liye rehna hoga...
Va took her first step, first idea to reunite sidneet from her side..... she wanted Avu to stay with them so that they could talk with eachother.. Avu would be with them from subah, shaam, din, raat.. and she believed that within all this time, sidneet would get to talk atleast once..
Avu: but maa-
Va: no ifs, no buts.. tujhe one week ke liye yahan rehna hai.. yeh tujhe meri kasam hai.. abb agar if you care for me, love me then stay with us otherwise you can leave...
Avu(not wanted, hesitating): okk maa.. I'll stay here... But I'll come after 2-3 days pls.. itna accept karlo..
Va: ok done.. so two days baad tum apna saara samaan leke yaha aajana for a week.. okay??
Avu(nodding): okk.. kiyu lets leave now.. bye everyone..
All:bye..
Kiyu(waving her hand and saying cutely): bubayeee evelyone (bubayeee everyone)
All(waving their hand): bye byee..
Vansh and bhavnoor also bid byes and the five of them left.. 

So guys... Tell me about today's chapter... Everybody has decided to get sidneet back together... How was va's first step to reunite sidneet... Avu finally coming to nigam mansion that too for a week!!!!
Tell me your excitement!!!! Are you guys also getting a hope like sid has a hope???
Everybody is planning to bring sidneet back... Will they be successful?? Or they'll fail in bringing the two together!?
And and and... Abb rone dhone ka scenes Kam hone wala haiiii!!!!!! Taaliyaaaannnnnn.... Mein khud bohot roli and tumlog ko bhi bohot rula diyaaa... Abb bsssss.... Abb Rona dhona ekdum kammmm....

Don't forget to like, comment, share and follow..

Words: 1276

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat