Chapter 108

Guys please COMMENT!!!!
Before i used to get some comments atleast but now i just get 1 or 2 comments...
It's really demotivating...

Also Happy Happy Happy Birthday to youuu bhaveshhhhhh!!! May god bless you and fulfil all your dreamsss!!!🥳

Chapter 108~

The next day, they roamed a bit in amoung the trees, took various pictures together, visited the waterfall and they didn't get to know when it was time to leave for the airport..

They packed all their stuff and went to the airport, boarded the plane and soon landed on their destination.. MALDIVES

They checked in, in their resort.. they had like one whole cottage to themselves with their private beach..

They rested for the day and in the evening went swimming in the swimming pool they had in their cottage..

At night they video called everyone at the mansion to talk to them and specially to kiyru..

Avu: heyy Hellooooo...
All: hiiii...
Reem: how are you??
Avu: ekdum mast..
Jaan(smirking): woh toh hogi hi.. sid jo hai saath mein..
Avu smiled looking towards sid..
Avu: offcourse...
Ash: ohho.. sid yeh ek din tum dono pure akele kya the, madam ko itna bold bana diya??
Sid chuckled..
Avu: mein pehle se bold thi..
Vaish: humare saamne nahi...
Avu rolled her eyes..
Abhi: aurr... How was your camping??
Sid: ekdum amazing.. bohot mazza aaya...
Jai: great...
Faisu: and let me tell you we are missing-
Avu(cuts him): i know you guys are missing us.. we are missing you all too..
Faisu: let me complete avuu... Haan ..toh mein bol raha tha ki.. we are missing you, aisi galat fehmi Matt paalna because we are not missing you even a percent.. infact hum bohot enjoy kar rahe hai tumlog ke bina..
Everyone laughed whereas Avu pouted..
Sid side hugged her while laughing...
Sid: waise kidhar hai woh do shaitan?? Unki aawaz nahi aa rahi hai..
Bhav: humne door band kiya hua hai, issliye awaz nahi aa rahi hai unki.. rukko abhi dikhate hai ki woh log kya kar rahe hai..
Bhav took the laptop and opened the door.. and as he did that, sidneet could hear someone shouting and screaming..
Avu: ohh godd.. darwaza nahi khola hi accha thaa..
Reem: they have totally gone on you Avu..
Avu: wth how?? They have gone on sid..
Sid: i never used to shout like this..
Reem: correct.. Avu agar tu bhul Rahi hai toh it used to be you who used to shout and play this way..
Avu: kuch bhi bol rahi hai..
Sid looked at Avu smirking..
Avu(hitting his shoulder): aye.. it's nothing like that..
Sid: now i know ki yeh quality inn dono mein kahan se aayi hai..
Avu: reem kuch bhi bolti hai.. uski baat Matt sunno..
Reem: excuse me..
Avu: you are excused..
Reem rolled her eyes..
Jai: achcha achcha.. abb woh dekhna haan sid and Avu.. woh rahe tumhare bachche..
Bhav turned the laptop and now sid and Avu could see kiyrus room and them..
They widened their eyes seeing the room fully mess and kiyru fighting for a toy..
They both were holding a toy from its two sides pulling it..
Kiyu: mujhe doo..
Aru: nahi mujhe..
Kiyu: mujhe..
Aru: mujhe..
Avu(from laptop): KIYAARA AND ARTHAV
Both quickly widened their eyes and lossened the grip on the toy.. they looked here and there but couldn't spot Avu..
They quickly kept the toy down and held hands and sat together and started playing quietly.. everyone suppressed their laughter..
They two were whispering to eachother but everyone can hear it..
Aru: mumma aa gayi kya??
Kiyu: awaz toh aayi.. but dikh nahi Rahi hai..
Aru: wohi toh.. and mumma toh papa ke saath bahar gayi thi Naa..
Kiyu: haan.. kahin mummy ka bhoot nahi..
Aru: bhoot??
Kiyu: haan.. meine bhav mamu ke saath tv mein dekha tha ki ek bachche ki mom bahar jaati hai but woh bachcha badmashi karta hai toh uski mom bhoot bankar aati hai usse daatne...
Aru: oh my god..
Bhav gulped hearing kiyu opening his Raaz and that too Avu hearing it.. he looked towards avu in the screen to find her glaring at him..
Avu(mouthed): you're so gone..
Sid: kiyu baby.. aru baby..
Kiyru(excited): papa??
Avu(pout): papa ki awaaz sunke excited and meri awaaz sunke..
Sid(laughing): they love me more..
Avu showed her tongue to him..
Vaish brought them towards the laptop and now they can see sidneet and so can sidneet..
Avu: hello...
Kiyru: hellloooooooo...
Sid: kya kar rahe ho aaplog??
Kiyu: khel rahe the..
Avu: and chachu chachi and mamu mami and dadi dadu ko pareshan toh nahi kar rahe naa??
Aru: noo mumma...
Avu: haan dikh raha hai..
Both laughed nervously..
Avu: hume miss kar rahe hoo..
Kiyru: nahi..
Everyone laughed at her as it was the second time the same thing happened and she just pouted..
They continued talking for sometime and then..
Sid: aru, kiyu, late ho gaya hai.. go to sleep now.. phir kal school bhi hai naa??
Kiyru: yes..
Sid: chalo abb so jao..
Kiyru: okkieee..
Avu: good night babiess...
She gave a flying kiss to them..
Kiyru: good night
They returned the flying kiss..
Sid: good nightt..achche se sonaa..
Kiyru: yess.. good night...
Vaish tucked both in their beds and switched off the light coming outside their room not before closing the door..
She then went to her room where everyone were talking on the call with sidneet...
She joined tham and all spent sometime talking and laughing..
They then hung up the call and called it a night..

Sidneet reached their final honeymoon destination Maldives..
And MALDIVES being the honeymoon destination of sidneet in almost every ff..😂
Hope you liked the chapterr...
And how was the video call?????
Was it cuteee????

Like share follow and comment..

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat