Chapter 85

Chapter 85~

Avu reached the room and saw sid was sitting on the ground with support of the bed and tears were continuosly leaking out of his eyes...
Avu(softly): sid..
But sid didn't respond... He was lost in some thought...
Avu kneeled down next to sid and hugged him tightly...
Sid came back in his senses..
He saw Avu hugging him but he didn't hug her back...
Sid(broken voice): i failed Avu.. i failed as a father...
Avu(with tears): no..no..it's not like that...
Sid: it's like that only Avu... I failed.. I couldn't become a proper Father... My son couldn't open up to me.. he couldn't tell me what problems he had... I failed Avu..i failed...
With this he burst out crying...
Avu broke the hug and helped sid to sit on the bed.. she stood in front of him and hugged him... Sid hugged her back burrying his face in her stomach...
Avu was caressing his head and hair..
Sid: i failed Avu...
Avu: no..no..
Sid: yes Avu.. i am the worst father ever...
Avu: shhuuuu .... Nooo... It's not like that..
Sid: it is.. then you only tell me why arthav didn't tell me anything...
Avu: that was because arishfa warned him not to tell you anything.. infact not to tell anyone anything... She told him that before his father, you are her husband and you will take her side only... So he was also scared that you may too take arishfa's side..
Avu: please stop crying sid.. i can't see you like this..
Sid: thank you Avu.. thank you so much that you came in my life again... If you didn't come then maybe aru would be facing all that till now that too alone..
Avu: shuuu.. you don't need to thank me.. he is my son also...
Sid: but.. i failed.. my son couldn't open up in front of me...
Sid was still crying loudly...
The whole group was standing on the door and having tears in their eyes seeing sid's condition...
Even aru who was in abhi's arms was seeing all this and having tears... He wiggled out of abhi's arms and jumped down only to run towards sidneet... He went and climbed on sid and hugged him tightly crying out loud..
Aru: da-dad.. i am sorry.. sorry papa... I - i was scared... I am sorry... You are the best papa in the world.. best father...
Avu smiled with tears seeing him..
Sid pulled aru also with him in the hug... Sidneet and Aru three of them were hugging eachother...
Aru: you-you forgive me dad?
Sid: i was never angry with you... So how will I forgive you huh?? Instead i am sorry baby..
Aru: no dad.. it's not your fault...pls dad..don't cry...
Sid(wiping his tears..): okk..see..now papa is not crying...
Sid(wiping arus tears): and now aru will also not cry...
Sid: comon..now everybody give a big smile...
Aru and sid smiled looking at eachother and then looked towards Avu who had tears in her eyes..
Aru: alleyy... Mumma... We need to stop crying... And see.. you are crying only...
Avu(wiping her tears): okk..sorry...now even I won't cry...
Aru: now give a smile...
Avu smiled and aru clapped...
Sid pulled Avu and aru in one more hug..
Suddenly kiyu came running in the room...
kiyu: daddyyyyy- she stopped seeing sidneet and aru hugging...
kiyu : Omgggggg.... You all are hugging without me...... Cheatingggggggg.....
She ran in a more faster speed and jumped on sidneet.. they chuckled and pulled her in a hug..
Kiyu: yayyyy...family hug...
Aru: yessssss...
The group chuckled with tears seeing them..

Was i able to convey sid's emotion properly?? Hope you all get the feeling and you all can imagine what must have happened...
Sorry for the short chapter... I'm not in the right state of mind rn... Also i am busy soo..
Anyways.. What do you think.. in the last, all smiled and chuckled.. but will they be smiling like this only?? Will this happy family stay or break??
What has destiny written for them now?? Will they be separated once again?? What will happen when arily returns??
Give me your views.. excited to read your comments...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat 

Love Has No Limits 💖 (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें