Chapter 11

Chapter 11~

But our group stood there like a statue in shock.. they didn't even move one step except Avu..
Avu(while turning to go out): ufff... New students.. leave.. let's go guys...
She did not get any reply so turned towards sid and saw he is not moving.. he was in shock and somewhat scared.. sweat was formed on his forehead..
Avu: sid?? Hey?? Siddooo?? Madoo?? Bander?? (While turning towards to the others)What has happened to this boy-
She stopped when she saw all of them standing in shock..
Avu shakes them ..
Avu: guys..what happened??
Vaishu: why are they back??
Avu: huh?? Back? Means you know those three?
Jaan: no.. we only know the last two..
Avu: oh..but who are they?
Abhi: they are characters of sid's horror story..
Avu: what??
Jai: he means that they are people from sid's past who spoiled his life..
Avu: oh but how-
She was cut by abhi who again started blabbering things..
Abhi: oh god.. they came back in ashu's life.. now Ashu will become sad.. if Ashu will become sad he will get ill.. if he will get ill then he will go in depression.. if he will go in depression then mom will be sad... If mom will be sad then she will be ill..if she will be ill then I'll be sad.. if I'll be sad I'll be ill... If I'll be ill vaishu will be sad.. if vaishu will be sad she will be ill.. if she will be ill then everyone will be sad... If everyone will be sad then seeing them sid will be more sad.. if he will be more sad then he will go into greater depression.. if he goes into greater depression then it will risk his life... If it will risk his life then he will... No..no..no..no..no..no..no.. this can't happen...nooooo......
Avu(rolling her eyes): hogaya?
Abhi: uhmm..yes..
Avu: siddoooo( shaking him)
Sid: huh?? Y-Yes??
Avu(pouting cutely): talk to me..
Sid: d-dada.. c-can we go home?
Abhi: huh?? Aah?? Yes Yes..
Vaishu: even I'll come..
All: we all will come..
They all started walking towards the gate..
Avu(while hitting her shoulder to sid's )(pout): hey... You know my past but I don't know yours..
Sid ignored her and kept walking slowly lost in her thought...
Avu: at least someone tell me what happened!??
Sid: AVU ITS NOT A JOKE PLS.. STOP IRRITATING ME!!
Abhi: Sid-
Avu(cuts abhi):( seriously) oh really it's not a joke right.. ok fine.. I am not taking it as a joke.. tell me what's the matter.. and i swear siddharth.. if that ritika or Manjul does anything once again then they will have to face the Devil Queen...
Sid: let's go home Avu.. I'll tell everything to you and sorry for shouting..
Avu: hey.. it's ok.. I understand..
They reached the gate and suddenly the principal came from behind.. principal couldn't see them as their backs were facing him..
Princi: hey you boys and girls... Where do you think you are going??
The group turned but Avu was behind the Nigam brothers so she wasn't seen to the principal..
Abhi: sir, my brother is not feeling well.. so we are going home?
Princi: whose permission you took? And also you need to submit an application if you are leaving early.. in that letter you need to write the cause of you leaving early.. and I want a letter from each of you.. if I think that reason is reasonable then I'll sign it and then only you can leave the campus in the mid time...Otherwise you need to stay in the college only... So go fast and write an application..
Avu pushed Nigam brothers in side and came front glaring at the principal
Avu(in a cold voice): application?? Open the gates we are leaving..
As soon as principal saw her, he panicked..
Princi: GAURDS.. OPEN THE GATE FAST AND LET THEM GO.. useless students..
He mummered the last part but bechara princi.. Avu heard it..
Avu(cold voice): what did you say?
Princi: GAURDS!! OPEN FAST OTHERWISE YOU ARE FIRED!!
Go slowly children and take care of yourself.. okay?
Avu:(cold voice): better..
She turned and started walking with others following her.. the girls were suppressing their laughter..
Princi: you girls stop laughing..
Avu glared at him..
Princi: GAURDS FAST!!
Avu and the group left and principal took a breath of relief..
The girls burst out laughing as soon as they went out..
Reem: his face was worth seeing...
Sid: bhai.. if we go home then mom will be in tension..
Abhi: toh abhi??
Avu: we can go to my house?
Sid: umm..okk

Soon they reached avu's mansion..
They went and sat in the hall and started discussing..
Abhi: sid do you want to say?
Sid just shook his head in no..
Abhi: ok..I'll say..
Avu: no bhai.. I want to hear from sid..
Reem: but Avu?
Avu glared at her
Avu: sid you tell me..
Sid: but-
Avu: I said I want to hear it from you..
Sid(sighed): ok..
Sid: it all started when I was in class 8 .. as you know that we(the group) were best friends from class 4.. in class 7 manjul came in our school.. he became a best friend of mine very fast.. we were like inseperable friends.. we would do everything together.. play together, eat together, do hw together, get scolding together.. we were like soul brothers.. ( sighed) but in class 8 there was a new addmission.. she was ritika.. I had a crush on her from the very first time I saw her.. soon she became my friend.. Manjul pushed me to go and propose her and I did... She accepted it too... We were dating for 6 months.. and one day when I was going to the washroom in school I heard some noises and went towards it.. what I saw next broke me into multiple pieces... My soul brother, my bestfriend Manjul and my gf Ritika were.. were..k-ki-kiss-kissing eachother... Tears started flowing from my eyes.. I went in and they saw me.. instead of explaining anything ritika saw me and smirked.. she told me that she never liked me.. she was only my gf because I was having money and also I was popular in school.. being my gf she would also gain popularity.. that was the only reason she was my gf.. she also told me that she and manjul were childhood best friends.. and they truly love eachother.. manjul also saw me and smirked.. he told me he was also with me only for popularity and money.. I was broken.. I didn't say anything and ran away from there.. I went to the washroom and cried and cried... And soon I fainted due to excessive crying.. when I woke up I was in home with my tensed brother and mother sitting beside me.. I got to know that a boy had seen me fainted in the washroom so he informed the principal.. my mom and dada were just asking me what happened but I told exam pressure and skipped that topic... I wouldn't talk to anyone nor would eat properly.. soon, within a few days dada got to know everything.. he told that to the group and mom.. but it was late.. I had already started to go in depression.. it took one year for me to come out of depression.. over time I started forgetting them and moved on.. but now.. once again they came in my life to destroy my life..
He was saying all this in a cracky voice...tears were rolling down his eyes..
Avu just went and hugged him and started saying soothing things to him..
Everyone was in tears.. except Avu... Because Avu never cries.. the emotion of crying and being sad is not there only inside Avu..
Avu: shhuuu..shuuu..calm down sid.. nothing will happen..now they can't do anything till the time I am with you...
Sid hugged her and was crying.. slowly slowly he started calming down.. he stopped crying and sobbing..
Avu tried to break the hug but he didn't allow.. Avu stayed like that..
Avu: you ok now??
Sid: hmm.. they slowly broke the hug..
Avu: I am there with you..ok??
Sid just nodded.. everybody did a group hug..

Next morning in the college...

That's it for this chapter.... Meet you in the next chapter..like,share,comment and follow guyss...
Byeeee..

Words:1446

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat