Chapter 104

Chapter 104~

After about an hour of photography and spending time... It was time for dinner...
The couple had their dinner and then they had to sit for the pheres..

(Note: i don't have much information about all this... I tried reading few websites too... I obviously didn't get to know each and everything in details but according to what I understood, i am writing this scene)

The phera was taking place in another hall attached to the ground only...
A pandal type was set there and the priest was also sitting there..
The puja started and they started doing the rituals..
It was time for kanyadaan and avu's eyes had become moist...
She saw vaish's parents coming forward for doing her Kanya daan and a drop of tear fell down her eyes rolling on her cheeks seeing them... She was missing her parents a lot.. atlast, it is a dream of every girl to have her parents do her Kanya daan...
Sid saw her and wiped the tear from her face and nodded in a no indicating not to cry.. Avu smiled softly with tears still in her eyes.. it was indeed a very emotional moment for her.. not only for her but for everyone..
Vaish parents did the ritual and put their hand on avu's head giving her all their blessings..

After some more rituals, vaish came and tied avu's and sid's garments to eachother for the phera... Their dream was coming true... The dream they had seen in college of their grand Indian wedding was coming to real life..
It's the best feeling in the world when you see your dream turning into reality.. and they were seeing it..
They held each others hand and started taking rounds of the fire with sid in front in the start.. they were promising eachother to always stay with eachother in good or bad days.. they would support eachother in ups and downs.. take care of themselves, the other and their family.. they promised to divide the responsibilities and never fight.. and the most important promise they made was to never leave each others hand...
After few rounds, Avu came in front and they continued taking the rounds making it upto seven..
They were again told to sit and the priest was chanting mantras...
Sid was then told to make Avu wear the mangalsutra and then he was told to fill her centre hair partition with red powder (sindoor)
As he lifted his hand to put sindoor, Avu closed her eyes feeling his touch... A tear leaked both of their eyes.. a tear of happiness...
After a few more mantras, the priest finally claimed that they both are now husband and wife..
The whole place filled with claps and everyone were very happy..
Sidneet looked towards eachother with moist eyes and a never ending smile..
They intervened their hands and squeezed it..
They slowly got up and went to va bending down taking her blessings..
Va put her hand on their heads giving her blessings..
Va: humesha khush raho.. ek dusre ke saath raho and khub aage bhado... I wish god removes all the evils from your life and you both always stay happy...
Sidneet smiled and got up and va hugged both of them..
Tears dropped down her eyes too..
Sid cupped her face and wiped the tears and then kissed her forehead..
One by one, sidneet went to everyone taking their blessings and hugging them...
Everyone started congratulating them...
Atlast kiyru ran and came to them.. sid picked both of them in his arms and kissed their cheeks and foreheads...
Avu also side hugged him and it was a beautiful family which the photographer took a pic of.. a candid pic..
The day was coming to an end and sidneet got down the stage but sid's shoes were missing..
He looked towards the boys raising his eye brows asking were are his shoes and the boys just gave an angry glare to jai.. jai nervously laughed scratching the back of his neck..
Sid then saw the girls smirking and looked at jais cheeks to see a light impression of a ladies lipstick.. he saw Jai looking at Reem and understood the matter..
He shook his head in disbelief..
Reem: comon jijuuuu..
Jaan: paise nikaloooo...
Sid: arre aise kya kar rahe hoo?? Apne bhai se paise looge?? Joote dedoo...
Ash: no no no no.. aaj ke liye you are not our bhai..
Sid(dramatically): hawww... Pase ki baat aayi toh mujhe Bhai bolne se inkaar kar diyaa..
The girls didn't give a damn to him..
Avu slightly giggled..
Sid: vaishu di jaise hona chahiye.. dekho mein unka Bhai hi hoon and woh mujhse paise bhi nahi mang rahi.. aise hona chahiye..
Vaish: uhmm.. ghar ke damaad ji.. paise nikaliye..
Sid widened his eyes seeing his most dear sister-in-law also changing parties...
Everybody started laughing on him..
Sid: bhabhi aap bhii..
Vaish: paise nikalo damad jii..
Sid(to the boys): tumlog se ek kaam nahi hota hai..
Boys(except jai): humne kuch nahi kiyaaa.. it was all jai's fault..
Jai: meine kuch nahi kiya..
The boys glared him..
Bhav: toh phir kisne?? Humne kiya??
Jai: wohh..
Reem: yeh sab bekar baate chhodo.. aur paise nikal siddd..
Vaish: haan nikalo jaldi..
Sid: bhabhi aap bhi Avu ke side??
Abhi: haan.. and mein bhi Avu ke side hoon..
Boys: hum bhi...
Sid(dramatically): paise ki baat aayi toh sab Avu ke taraf..
Sid(to boys): and aaplog se joote toh chupe nahi, paise kis baat ke milenge.. chalo side hato.. hato hato..
Jaan: sid humare paise..
Sid: de raha hoon meri maa..
Sid gave some.. ok not some.. a lot of money to the girls..
Sid(mumbled but Avu heard): itne paise dene se achcha toh Bina jooto ke ghar chala jata..
Avu giggled listening to him..
Sid saw her and a smiled formed on his face seeing her giggling and smiling..
He held her hand and now it was time for vidhai..
Avu was a bit emotional as she was remembering her parents.. she soo wanted them to be here.. she missed their presence.. thinking about them only tears were flowing down her eyes but sid was there to help her out..
He calmed her down and then all left towards the nigam mansion...
Before stepping inside, vibha did avu's greh pravesh rituals and few more rituals..
And then all went to their respective rooms deciding to play the rest games and rituals the next day as everybody is very tired today..

Sidneet entered in the room and sid locked the door..
Avu smiled looking at him..
He went near her and both hugged eachother.. they felt complete..
They broke the hug and intervened their hands smiling at eachother..
Sid then held her waist and pulled her closer..
Avu knew what was coming next and closed her eyes..
Sid placed his lips on hers very softly and both began kissing eachother..
They were moving in a sync with sid's hands on her waist and avu's hand around sid's neck..
Sid moved his hand from her waist to her hand and dragging it to her palm intervening his hand with hers..
And they enjoyed their first night together.. they made it a very memorable one..

Sidneet's wedding overrrr!!! Sidneet was already like official in my ff but now they are extra officiallll.. okk i guess that didn't make sense at all.. but never mindd.. tell me your views on this chapterrr..
How was the joota churai rasamm??
Now only the reception leftttt...

Like share comment and follow..

Words: 1277

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat