Chapter 105

Chapter 105~

The next morning,

Everyone woke up early with fresh energy for enjoying today's day.. Avu made the morning breakfast for everyone which all enjoyed and then played few games and did some rituals...

Everybody enjoyed the whole day and at last came the time for reception..
A huge hall was booked for the reception..

Many guests, business partners, friends, families, office staff and many others were called.. it was like the most grand function amoung all...

Sidneet first did a couple dance... They danced gracefully winning everybody's hearts..
Then they cut the cake...

After sometime, abhi came on the stage with the Mike..

Abhi: hey!! Hello everybody.. hope you all are enjoying..
All: Yesss..
Abhi: today we all are here to celebrate the joy of two hearts combing to form one..
Today we are here to celebrate the fact that SIDNEET is OFFICIAL.. My little brother Siddharth and Avneet who is like my little sister have been tied into a holy knot the last day.. thank you all of you for coming and becoming a part of our happiness..
Cheers to this new start...
All: cheers...
Abhi: now i would like to call mine and siddharth's mom, Mrs Vibha Nigam on the stage to say a few words..

Vibha aunty came on the stage and took the Mike..
Vibha: Ashu..  matlab Mera siddharth.. i am so happy for you and Avu.. Avu jaisi bhau paake, i am the happiest.. vaishnavi and avneet, meri dono bhau lakho mein ek hai.. and mere dono beto ne inn dono ko dhundhke, duniya ka sabse achcha kaam kiya hai.. tum dono ke paas Mera aashriwaad humesha rahega.. aise hi ek dusre ke saath pyaar se and khushi se rehna.. aur haan Avu.. sid hai hi aisa, thoda bander jaisa toh ulti pulti harkate karta rehta hai.. (sid pouted and Avu giggled pulling sids cheeks)(va chuckled): but agar yeh kuch bhi kare naa, toh seedha aake mujhe batana.. mein isse seedha kardungi (she told showing her hand)(sid widened his eyes and shook his head in a no and everybody giggled) but jo bhi kaho.. crodo mein ek hai mere chaaro bachche and abb toh mere charo grandchildren bhi... Mein bhagwan se bohot khush hoon mujhe aisi pyaari family Dene ke liye.. Tum log humesha khush rahena and aise hi haste khelte rehna..

Everybody clapped for her and sidneet went and hugged her taking her blessings.. they surely had moist eyes..

Next one by one all adults came on the stage saying few words about sidneet giving them their blessings...

Then came the bachcha party..

All the kids: congratulations chachu and Chachi.. we love youu..
Sidneet: we love you too babies..

The next entry was of kiyru..
Kiyu: mumma papaaa...
Sidneet: yess..
Kiyru: congooooo...
Sidneet: thank youuu...
Kiyru: we love youuuuu...
Sidneet: we love you toooo...
Aru: mummaaaa..
Avu: yess..
Aru: you are looking beautiful...
Avu: aww thank you..
Kiyu: papaaa..
Sid: yess..
Kiyu: you are looking handsome..
Sid: thank you so much princess....
Kiyru(pout): and hum..
Sidneet and everyone chuckled...
Avu: come here..
Kiyru ran to them..
Avu: both my babies are looking very pretty...
Aru(pout): me also pretty??
Avu chuckled..
Avu: you are looking very handsome..
Aru(shinning eyes): more than dad??
Avu looked towards sid and laughed..
Avu(pinching his nose): yes.. more than dad...
Aru(jumping): yayyy..
Sid made a pout and put his hand on avu's waist..
(Note: both were sitting on the sofa)
Sid(whispers): mein kam handsome lag raha hoon..
Avu(wide eyes+whisper): sid leave me..
Sid(whisper): why??
Avu(whisper): there are hundreds of people around us..
Sid(whispers): haan toh unn hundreds of people ko bhi dekhne do ki whom do you belong too..
Avu shook her head in disbelief with a smile on her face..
Kiyu: mummaaa.. you knowww..
Avu: what.?
Kiyu(angry pout): aru pushed me..
Aru: no mumma i didn't.. kiyu pushed me..
Kiyu: no you pushed me..
Aru: noo you...
Kiyu: you..
Aru: you..
Kiyu: yo-
Avu: bss.. shhhh.. dono ke dono finger on your lips..
Avu(says slowly to them so that no other can hear but actually whisper shouts): aise stage ke upar khade hoke koi ladta hai aise?? Baad mein ladna ghar pe.. abhi neeche jao..
Sid(slowly): ekdum tum par gaye hai..
Avu(slowly+glaring sid): shut up..
Sid(mumbled but Avu heard): proved..
Avu stomped his foot and he jumped on his seat..
Kiyru ran down.. and everybody chuckled at those two cutie pies...

Soooo.. the reception has begunnnn... Vibha aunty and elders have given the speechhh.. i don't even know what I have written in there.. also how was the speech of kiyu and aruu..not a speech but more like questions answers and complaining?

Like share comment and follow...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat