Chapter 4: My Breathing Technique

"Text" - Dialogue

'Text' - Thought

****************

Aika POV

"Breathing Techniques... How did I forget about it" I said while shouting

"tell me system-san. Do I get to do those amazing techniques I saw in the anime" I said excitedly

System: Yes

"Really will it be water breathing, thunder, mist, beast, wind, sound, or flame breathing, wait a minute there's a lot of them, all of them are so cool. I can't pick" I excitedly said

System: I am sorry to disappoint you dear host but you cannot choose your breathing

"What!?" I said with a little disappointment and sadness in my voice.

"But why? "

System: because your body is not suited for any breathing style in this world.

"Well I can see that," I said in the same tone

"What now if I can't have any of the breathing style then how am I going to fulfill my wish? "

System: we are going to create a breathing style that is suitable and paired with your body

"Create a breathing style? Well, that is not the first time I hear it. If I remember correctly Shinobu created her breathing style according to her physical capabilities. ..hmm. .. System-san how are we going to create a breathing style"

System: Give me a minute dear host I'm going to create one now

" Wait! ...wait a minute, you mean NOW! How are you going to do that"?

System: I am going to calculate your skills and abilities and create a breathing technique that can incorporate your abilities and technique.

" Ohh! That's amazing then you can start. I am sorry for stopping you"

System

Ability √

Skills √

Creating Breathing Techniques...

..........

..........

..........

2 hours later

'I didn't know that creating a breathing technique will be this long. Is it that hard to create one based on my capabilities? well now I feel like I am trash'

System

Synching. .....

"Synching? " I whispered

System

NOTICE

Breathing Technique created

A panel just pop up in front of my eyes

"Tell me what kind of breathing technique"

System

Ocean Breathing

Compatibility: 100%

"Ocean Breathing huh? Is it just like the water breathing? "

System: Ocean Breathing was a breath style inspired by the alluring movements of Water Breathing. This is a breathing style that combines the movements from both Water and Sound Breathing into a dance. It has a total of 8 forms.

First Form: Spinning Lotus Dance

The user spins around at high speeds while fanning out their blades, causing a circular slash of attacks.

Second Form: Whirlpool Prisoner

Similar to the first form, the user spins around while spreading their fans. However, the user then encircles their opponent, constricting them into a tight circle while cutting at them.

Third Form: Deep End Dive

The user launches themselves in the air, tucking their body in and holding their fans out front. Similar to the Second Form in Water Breathing, the user forms a similar water wheel to decapitate their opponent.

Fourth Form: Harmonic Strike

The user projects themselves forward at the speed of sound, delivering a single decapitating strike.

Fifth Form: Ocean's Lullaby

The user will steady their breathing and release a delicate sound. Pleasant to both humans and Demons, anything close by will be attracted and start walking towards the user in a haze-like trance. This is useful for luring out any Demons in the area.

Sixth Form: Current Shift Cut

The user will run up close to the opponent, but before the opponent could block or attack, the user will swiftly spin over to the side of the opponent, decapitating them in the process with their fan.

Seventh Form: Dance of Poseidon

The user will sway gently in a dance-like state, using their agility to successfully maneuver and evade any attacks.

Eighth Form: Atlantis' Barrier

The most disruptive and loudest attack. Inspired by the brash movements of Sound Breathing, the user will hold their breathing in and slowly build up speed in their legs. After building up enough strength, the user will launch themselves forward at the speed of sound, breaking the sound barrier and causing a small explosion after decapitating their opponent in a single blow.

"Amazing all of this in only 2 hours?!. OK, system-san. Teach me how to do the breathing style and these form"

System: before that dear host you need to first improve your speed, strength, agility, reflexes, and to learn first the total concentration breathing

"I see...then what are you waiting for tell me what I need to do before the sun's go down"

*************

Thanks for reading the 4th chapter. >_<

I would appreciate your votes and comments. ^▁^

Mwaaa!! >o<