Chapter 29: Mugen Train

A few months have passed and the the three trio seems to manster the total concentration constant. And in a few day the mission that I've preparing for will come. Where the person I love will die.

"Ah! Aika-san" Tanjiro said noticing me in front of the door. "Ahhhhh Aika-San you are as beautiful as ever, will you please marry me" Zenitsu said huggung me. I pat his head and he certainly blush from it, "I'm sorry Zenitsu-kun but, I've already told countless of times that I'm already engage" "No I'm not going to give up, you still not married so I still have a chance" I chuckle to his antics.

"Stop bothering her Zenitsu" "it's alright Tanjiro" I said smiling. "FIGHT ME AGAIN WOMAN" Inosuke said pointing at me "Stop it Inosuke!" Tanjiro said 'He really like a mother to them' "you three are such a good friend" and they look at me. "Please remember to look at each other okay" and the three of them nod.

"Alright, are you three up for a little sparring" I said
"He'll yeah, you'll be fighting me first" "Alright Inosuke-kun" "How about you" I said looking at Tanjiro "Yes! I'll be honored to learned something from yoh" I nod "Wait Aika-san, you're a Hashira, so there's no way, we have a chance on winning." Zenitsu said.

"It's not about winning Zenitsu, it's about the lesson and experience you can gain in a fight, I'm sure you will need it when came a across a powerful demon, let's just say one of the twelve kizuki" the three started to follow me in the training hall.

"Are you leaving now" I asked looking at ball of fire in front of me "Yeah, Master have given me enough time to prepare for this mission" "It's the Mugen Train incidents right" "yeah, we already sent a lot of our slayer but no one has returned"
"I see" "don't give me that look, it's going to be just like other mission" 'no it's not' "I've decided, once I finished doing my stuffs, I'll follow you to your mission. It's better to be ready you know, and you do know what kind of ability I have" I said desperately looking down. I then saw his hand reach to mine I look up and he gives me a small kiss in the lips.

"Alright! I'll be waiting then" He said and gives me a warm smile. A tears started to fall from my tears and I hug him immediately "Please Kyo... Be careful, don't you dare die on me" "I will and do the same for me alright" "mmm" I said nodding.

And he left...

"This is it... The mission" a voice suddenly came from behind. I turned around and see Shinjiro-san "yes... " "I know you will fulfill your promise but please I want the two of you to return safe and alive" He said giving me a hug "I'll try... Father"

"Aika, is this about the mission Kyojuro is taking" "yes Master" "I see, then I'll grant your request, you can accompany Tanjiro and his friend, they will also accompanying Kyojuro in his mission, but Aika if you are insisting for this mission it means that something will happen" the Master said looking at me in the eye. And I just give him a nod.

"If some of the Hashira will be able to go, I will immediately send them to your location" "Oyakata-sama please take this" I said reaching out a letter "This letter contain all of what I know of what will happen in the future, I also included all the possible way to prevent it" "why are you giving me this...Aika" "if something happens to me please......use this to prevent it. All the possible way I can help I'll do it, even if I'm not here anymore" "please don't say that, you are strong and a brave woman" "yeah, but nothing wrong for being prepared. "

Our chat ended in the afternoon...

It's so funny looking at these three bickering about the train, but thay was stop when the guard suddenly notice ise and their swords.

"Come on you three follow me"
.
.
.
*Huff *huff
"That was close" zenitsu said "please hide your sword when we are in the open to avoid confusion to the bystanders " and they all nod "look the train in moving" "faster you three" I said running and jumping in the edge of the train the trio do the same.

And so the it's start...

*************
Thanks for reading the Chapter 29::>_<::
Don't forget to vote or comments! #^_^#
Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. *^▁^*