Chapter 17: Expectatiom

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought
'Text' - Future Scene (I'll be putting this sign because I'll be incorporating Aika's ability to see the future more often in the future chapter)

*****************

Aika's POV

"What is this Aika" mom and dad said shouting at me while holding my test paper. "Mom, Dad please listen, I did study for that subject, I did please believe me, I did my best -"

*Slaps

I was shocked and I hold my face due to the pain I'm feeling from the slap I got from my dad. "Are you telling me that this is your best" my dad said and tears started fall from my eyes "we are always telling you Aika that we don't have an idiot daughter, ahh I know maybe because we let you to go outside once in a while that's why you neglecting your studies" my mom said

"No, Mom anything just-" I said desperately, I don't want to be encaged their only letting me go outside once a week and they want it to take it away from me.

"No, buts you are not allowed to go outside until you have a perfect grade for this subject" that's the last words my mom said and with dad they walk away like nothing happened.

While in my room and laying down to my bed. I take the manga and read it while tears still fall down to my eyes. Reading some manga is always been my comfort whenever I am alone and sad. Reading it will ease up some of the pain I feel inside my heart.

It hurts, it hurts so much! I love my parents so much but the way they treats me always tears me to the core. I'm doing my best in all of my studies but I am also just a human, I'm not perfect and make mistakes, but my parents only care about my achievements, that they can brag to other people being that the people around us see my parents as great and outstanding person.

I am happy whenever they become proud and always giving me a compliment due to my outstanding achievements but it always change instantly the moment I can't bring the expectations they have.

'Why?... Why.? Could you just love, acknowledge and be proud what I can do, whether if I'm good or bad at things, why?? ' I thought while tears constantly flowing to my face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes and see a unfamiliar ceiling 'where am I ' I slowly get up from my laying position to a sitting position, my eyes look to the room 'this looks like where Tanjiro and the others used to when they are heiling from an injuries, it's like their own hospital' I thought

System: Dear host! Congratulations on defeating a demon from the twelve kizuki, you just earned 20 experience points.

Notice
20 Experience Points Acquired
Total: 74 Points

Then the door suddenly open. It reveals a familiar siblings 'Shinobu and Kanae, it's great to see that she's doing fine' "Your awake" the two said in unison "Yes thank you very much for taking care of me" I said giving them a bright smile, the two them then look at me in silence "uhmm, how long I've been sleeping? " I ask them to break the silence their giving me. "Two days" Shinobu said. "Thank you Fujiki-san for saving my life" Kanae said then bowing to me Shinobu then so the same "please raise your heads" I said

Notice
TRANFERING.... 15%

'Ughh! My body it hurts' I look at the siblings who still looking at me seriously like they want ask for something "can you give me some pain killer" I ask them, they give me some and that's ease the pain. "Thank you very much" I said after drinking the pain killer "Fujiki-san, is it because of the condition of your body" I flinch on what Shinobu said "for the past days that we are taking care of you we notice that every muscle of your body is contracting and when that happens it means that the part of the muscle that contracting is in pain but for your whole body" Kanae said in her worried face " your heart is also beating irregularly" Shinobu added.

I can see how worried they are, the way they look at me but I can't really explain to them the reason for the condition of my body. I just look at them and give the a smile. The two of them was shock of my behavior, if they was able to see about my condition I know they know on what maybe the outcome.

"Fujiki-san" "Aika, just Aika" I said stopping Shinobu from calling me in my surname. "Aika-san, is there a way to cure or medicine to. Stop it? " She ask "I know that pain I'm experiencing is will stop at a certain point but I just hope that I have the enough will to endure it, my will to stay alive" I simply said and the two of them give me a silence "please don't worry about me"
.
.
.
I'm currently alone in this large room with a lot o bed. "System can you tell me more about myself and my family in this world" ' I have a feeling that I will need it and beside I need to learn more about myself if I want to stay here forever.

System: .....
.
.
"Mmm, I see"

"CAW! CAW! Fujiki Aika, your are called to be a part of the Hashira meeting and meet the master"

"Meeting the Master huh? Oyakata-sama" I whisper

Notice
Wish Mission Activate!

Notice
Kagaya Uyabushiki Curse Death
Would you like to change his fate?

"Yes"

***************

Thanks for reading the Chapter 17 ::>_<::
Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. *^▁^*