Chapter 15: Unexpected Part 1

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought

***************

Aika's POV

A-side from my body hurting my head is been hurting so much these days 'is this part of the back lash'

"CAW! CAW! Go West! Go West! Hunt the demon responsible for the disappearance of a lot of people in the nearby towns" Kuro said landing on my shoulder. "Alright lead the way Kuro" I said running following my crow

.

.

.

.

Demon Slayer HQ (Butterfly State)

3rd Person's POV

Shinobu is seen to be walking in the hallway in the direction where her sister is laying and sleeping. She open the door, she was shocked that her sister is now awake sitting in her bed.

"Sister!!!" Shinobu said tackling her sister in a tight hug "you baka you almost die" she said crying "oh my! I'm sorry if I make you worry...but I thought I'm going to die, can you tell me what happens to that pretty lady, the last thing I remember is when she asked me if I want to live" Kanae ask her sister with her usual smiling face.

"I don't know what she did to you but she heal you to the point that you never have those fatal wounds," Shinobu said then Kanae look at her body and was a little shocked that what her sister said is true "how long I've been sleeping? " Kanae ask "for three days, and yesterday I injected you the medicine she gave me, she said it will help you in recovering, and looks like she's not lying because you already awake," Shinobu said with a smile "I see, is she here? " Kanae asks again "No! She left even before the medical team and the kakushi arrive well she said that she still have a mission" Shinobu said "but I got to know her name, it's Aika Fujiki" Shinobu added with a smile " I would love to see her again and my thank you" Kanae said "we will I'm sure of it, she's a fellow demon slayer after all" Shinobu said reassuring her sister.

"CAW! CAW! Flower Hashira and Shinobu Kocho are called to meet the master" the Kasugai crow said from the window. The siblings look at each other.

.

.

"Thank you for coming in a short notice Kanae and to your sister" the man with pale skin and a scar-like on the half of his face named Kagaya Ubuyashiki or what everyone calls him Oyakata-sama

"It is great to see you in great health master" Kanae said while kneeling alongside Shinobu

"I call you and Shinobu for me to hear your report for yourself, I heard that you two encountered a very unexpected event"

Kanae and Shinobu then tell the story in detail from the fight between the upper moon 2 that let Kanae to her demise and the mysterious demon slayer girl named Aika Fujiki that save the Flower Hashira from dying.

"Fujiki?....I see I understand now how she was able to save you Kanae" Kanae and Shinobu look confused and clueless about what the master said " is there anything unusual about this girl" he asks the siblings then look at each other and Shinobu is the one who answers the master. "First of all is that she knows our name, and when she suddenly appears she's panting of out-breath like she's hurry and despite being a demon slayer I didn't she any katana or weapon with her which is very unusual" Shinobu said.

Shinobu and Kanae are confused when the master said nothing but it only gave a smile. 'So the Fujiki blood is still alive

.

.

.

.

.

Aika's POV

"So this is the town I'm assigned to investigate" I said but in the report said towns so I guess they also send the other demon slayer to investigate to the other nearby towns. I then suddenly feel my head aching "ahhh! What up with my head" ' my pain killer is supposed to not wear out already, my body is not aching so I think the pain killer is still in effect, but why? I didn't notice where I am walking to and bumped into someone and almost make me fall but someone catch me preventing it. " thank you and I'm sorry for..... "I look at the person who caught me and my heart skip a beat when I see.

"Kyojuro" I said looking at him 'oh my god did I just call him by his first name' realizing what did I just said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you casually " I said apologizing to him.

"It's alright but in exchange, I will call you by your first name too" he said with his usually cheerful face "are you sure" I ask and he just said "Ummm" he's response make me chuckles "alright then Kyojuro" I said looking at him 'oh my god please stop looking at me like that I feel like my heart will explode any minute now' I said panicking inside.

"Did you already eat? " he suddenly asked me "not yet, why? " he then grabs my hands "that's great then let me take you for a lunch he said dragging me to the place he said, 'can this be considered as a date, well don't get ahead of your self Aika, it is technically just our second meeting'

"Order anything you want" he said and I look to the menu, a person then approach us to get our order. We just wait a few minutes before the order was served to us.

"UMAI!" he said in every bite that he ate it startled the other customer that eating at the other table. This makes me chuckle and laugh a little, to see and hear it in person is a different thing. "Are you here for a mission? He suddenly asks me "yes, are you also here to investigate this town? " I ask him "no, my mission is in the other town next to this town" he said 'wait a minute if he was assigned to one of the towns that under the mission and report given by the crow just like I am then there's a possibility that the demon responsible for those incidents is one of the twelve kizuki' "Aika?!" I snapped to my thought when I hear him call out my name "is there something wrong? " "No it's nothing."

We talk and laugh at each other for our entire lunch like we know each other for a long time and I admit I like this whenever I'm with him, he may not know anything about me but for me, I know a lot about him. 'I think I become closer to him, but why is he so friendly for someone he just met twice'

*************

Thanks for reading Chapter 15 ::>_<::

Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. ^▁^

Mwaaa!! >o<