Chapter 14: Complete

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought

***************

3rd Person's POV

Aika has been running at full speed for hours now. She only stops running for about 3 minutes to get a little rest once in a while because she needs to save an important person who can change the course of the main story. She runs and runs even though her leg is tired and her body is aching because of the back clash of the 2nd wish, she continues to run like she doesn't feel any pain.

.

.

.

Notice
Mission On-going: 2 hrs. 59..58...57...

Only 3 hrs. left before the Flower Hashira will draw her last breath. 'I'm almost there' she thought under her heavy breath.

.

.

.

Notice
Mission On-going: 3min 59 sec. ....58....57..

She was able to arrive with almost 4 minutes left. She takes a deep breath and controls her breathing after that she then looks where are the siblings and when she finds them. She sees a familiar scene that anyone who reads and watches the anime is familiar with...

"There's still a time left" Aika said approaching the siblings

"There's still a time left" Aika said approaching the siblings. The girl with hair in a bun was startled and look at the person who just said those words. "Who are you?... " she asked Aika with tears in her eyes. "Please! lay her in the ground" Aika said in a calm but hurried voice. "But my sister!... " the girl said with an "I don't trust you look" at Aika.

"Please I beg you! Shinobu your sister can still be saved so trust me" Aika said to the girl looking at her eyes. Shinobu then does what Aika told her to do but the one thing that she is shocked by is how this stranger knows her name Shinobu knows this stranger is a fellow demon slayer due to her uniform.

Shinobu then just quietly sat beside her sister and Aika on the other side. She watches Aika to what she will do to her sister that she knows is too late but she trusts the look the unknown girl gave her a while ago.

Aika's POV

"Kanae-san, can you hear me? " I asked and Kanae open her eyes weakly and she said in her weak voice " I appreciate your help miss demon slayer but I know that I'm not going to make it"

"Please tell me, Do you want to live? " I ask her with a determined face and tears fell from her eyes and give me a nod "then please just please hold on and I promise to save you" I said in a reassuring voice and she give me her smile.

I then injected her with the medicine I created from blue spider Lily. I know that my experiment is successful in healing minor wounds because I tried it to myself, but I don't know if it will affect serious and fatal wounds.

After a few seconds Kanae then suddenly lost consciousness "tell me what happens did my sister? " she ask me with a worried and terrified look. I, myself is nervous 'is the medicine not working, did I fail' I then check her pulse, and in my shock and relief. "She's alive, she just lost consciousness" I said then Shinobu started to cry and hug her unconscious sister.

"Her pulse is stabilizing" 'thank goodness the medicine works' I said in happiness and relief. "Any seconds now the kakushi and the medical team will be here, so your sister will be fine" I said gaining Shinobu's attention.

"Thank you, thank you for saving my sister" she said with a smile and tears on her face "Your Welcome! " I said with a smile.

I then give Shinobu one vial of the medicine I made. "Please inject this to your sister when she recovers her blood lost, it will greatly help in her recovery," I said then suddenly I cough some blood my whole body is shaking. 'I'm too tired and my body is aching so much I need to drink some pain killers' "are you alright" she said offering her hands "I'm alright don't worry about me" I said then looking at the unconscious Kanae and she also looks at her sister. "Well I need to go now I still need to go on my mission, please take care of your sister" I said then turning my head and walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait please tell me! What is your name? " Shinobu just ask for my name. I smiled at her "Aika Fujiki, it's nice meeting you Shinobu and Kanae" I said then immediately disappearing in front of her.

Shinobu's POV

"Aika-san Thank you very much, "I said and bowing 'what a mysterious woman' I thought looking at the vial she gave me. The Kakushi arrive and the medical team at the same time the sun rises.

"Shinobu-san we're here to take care of everything" the Kakushi then take a look at my sister to put some first aid but the Kakushi stop at her doing with a shocked expression on her face. "What's the matter? " I ask the Kakushi in a worried tone "there is nothing wrong Shinobu-san but the report we receive through Kanae-sama kasugai crow is that she is extremely wounded but.. " the Kakushi said and I immediately look at my sister and just like the Kakushi I was shocked at what I see. I couldn't see this a while ago because it is so dark but now that the sun is up.

I saw my sister and she looks like she had never been wounded or almost dying. All of her wounds are now perfectly healed. 'What did she do?'

.

.

.

Aika's POV

I drink some painkillers and water to relieve some of my pain and tiredness. I then ask Kuro if there is a nearby Wisteria House for me to rest. And I am lucky that there is one.

.

.

I then lay down on my futon to rest my busy day. Then I just smile thinking back to what I just did. 'I'm so happy I was able to save her'

Notice
Mission to change the fate of Kanae Kocho

COMPLETE!!!

*************

Thanks for reading Chapter 14::>_<::

Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. ^▁^