Chapter 20: Even if it Causes Me My life

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought

***************

Aika's POV

"Ahh! Onichan! Onechan!" Senjuro said when he finally notice the two of us. "How's your training?" I ask "It's doing great Onechan" he said "that's good to hear"I said then giving him a hug. That make him a little flustered. I break my hug to Senjuro and Kyojuro then give his brother a pat in the head.

"How's Father Senjuro? " Kyojuro ask him but still have his usual smile,  and Senjuro smile suddenly crumble "Father is in still on room drinking his sake" "it's alrighty Senjuro, everything will be fine, Father is just lonely" Kyojuro said reassuring Senjuro.

"Your Onichan is right, everything will be fine" I said giving Senjuro a smile 'Senjuro is really cute, a cute little Kyojuro, I refuse to see a even a little tears from that face' "for the past days I've been visiting your wonderful residence and I haven't even have atleast one conversation with your father, and that was really rude for someone who's been entering in and out from your state"

"Are you sure Onechan" " yeah yoy don't need to father is already know who you are and we already ask for his permission" Senjuro and Kyojuro said looking at me worried "it's fine don't worry so much and beside I'm not talking to any random people, I'm going to talk to your father the former Flame Hashira" I said giving them a smile.

Kyojuro then escort me to the room that was he's father. Kyojuro then slide the door a little and speak in a very calm voice "father, my friend and co-Hashira is here to speak with you" "if its that woman, tell her that I am not in the mood to talk so GET OUT! " I hear Kyojuro's father responding to him in a very irritated and angry voice. Then Kyojuro look to me. I can see clearly the sorry look in his face I then immediately put my hand in his face. He's eyes widen to the sudden action I made

"Don't, you did nothing wrong, I'll be fine you can leave me here, even though your father doesn't want to talk me, I'm still going to talk to him" I said then Kyojuro give me a smile and nod. He slowly walk away leaving me in the front door of his father's room.

I take a deep breath and slide the door in front of me and take a sit in a kneeling kind of position.

A/N: Like this!...

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"What now!  I told you to get out!!" The grown man  said who's sitting and looking outside their state still holding on the bottle of sake, not bothering to look at the person who enter the room.

"I'm sorry if I come in without your permission, I just really need to talk to you Shinjiro-san" Aika said making Shinjiro to look behind him to see the young lady. "I told you I don't have anything to talk to so get out before" he was cut of by Aika saying "but I do" she said stopping the man from saying anything.

"Please you don't need to say anything to me, I just want you listen to me and after that I will leave you as you wish" she said confidently staring at the elder Rengoku in the eyes. The room then suddenly fields with silence when Shinjiro left out a sigh.