Chapter 28: The Trial

Aika's POV

I just finished my mission that takes me 5 days finding the demon that was really good in hiding. "Hey system it's been two years right? "

System: yes dear host and tomorrow is the day of Kamado Tanjiro trials during the Hashira meeting.

"yeah. So at this moment they might be fighting the lower moon five. I need to go now or I'll  be late at the meeting tomorrow"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm sure is lucky to find a woman and a demom slayer. And I'm getting hungry. Kekekeke" a demon come out of no where "Now die woma-" the demon was cut from what he about to said when I cut off his head immediately.

"What a troublesome fellow I don't even need to ise a breathing techniques, well I'm going to leave you there Mr. Demon. Th sun is almost in the horizon and I still have a long way to go before I got back"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Before your trial begins,Aika-san is still not here, I shall state the crime you committed--" Shinobu has been cut of by Kyojuro "I don't think a trial is needed! The act of protecting a demon is obviously against the corps rules. We can handle this ourselves. Let's behead him together with the demon before my beloved fiance arrives"

"I shall behead him flamboyantly. Let his fresh blood splatter flamboyantly. Nobody can do it better than me. There's no upper limit to flamboyance." The sound Pillar Tengen Uzui said

"Seriously? Are we going to kill such a cute child?My heart hurts. I feel so sad." The love Pillar Mitsuri Kanjori said.

"I see. How could there be such a poor child How pitiful. His birth itself is a tragedy." The stome Pillar Gyomei Himejima said.

"How should I describe the cloud's shape? What was it called again? Why Aika-nechan is not here yet? " the mist Pillar said Muiichiro Tokito said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dammit!  I'm  Late" The Ocean Hashira said while running in the forest towards the direction of the demon slayer HQ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lord Oyakata. I'll prove it to you how ugly a demon is." Sanami said "Sanemi..." Kanae whispered "Hey, demon. It's time for your meal. Come out and eat me. Don't force yourself. Just show your true nature. I'll give you a quick death with my sword here." Sanami said

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro Yell "Shinazugawa. She can't come out under the sun. If you don't go under the shade, the demon won't come out."Shinobu said

"Lord Oyakata. Please pardon my action." Sanami said going inside where there is a shade" "Stop it!" Tanjiro once again yell "Come out, demon. I have your favorite human bl*od here! What's stopping you? Come closer. You want it, right?"

"Iguro-san. You're being too hard on him. Can you be gentler?" The flower Hasira said to the Snake Hashira "I have to pin him down hard because he's trying to move." Iguro said "Tanjiro. If you use any breathing technique when your lungs are pressed down, it will break your blood vessels." Kanae said.
.
.
.
*Small Time Skip
.
.
.

"Even so, there will be people who remain suspicious of Nezuko. You have to back it up with evidence. From now on, Tanjiro and Nezuko will fight and contribute to the cause as members of the Demon Slayer Corps." The master said

'What am I feeling? I feel as light as a feather. That voice...' The boy thought

"But I or we don't have a way to prove your sister innocent and credibility, but there someone who can give us the definite answer and once we know her response that is when we going to came up of something if your sister is proven to attack a human in the future though I'm not having a doubt to what the former water Hashira said. I'm completely giving you my trust" the master said looking at the boy in the eye. A/N: The curse that has seen in his face are almost gone.

"What...what do you mean? " the boy ask confusesly 'who's HER'

And at the cue...

"I'm sorry I'm late. I encounter some few demoms on the way" The Voice comig from behind that gain all the attention of person in that place.

"Aika!/Aika-san/Aika-nechan" Some ofthe Hashira exclaimed

"It so rare for you to be late" the Hashira with Snake said

"What take you so long" The wind Hashira said

"Your beautiful as always Aika-san" the Love Hashira said

"I'm happy to see you safe! And welcome back" The Flame Hashira said giving Aik a small kiss in the kiss

And everyone back in the line kneelling "please forgive me Oyakata-sama" "it's alright you're just in time" "I know! " Aika response giving everyone a feeling that she already know what's happening

'Who is this woman? ' "what are you doing staring at her like that" one of the Kaskushi said to the Boy. "Please! Forgive him he doesn't know who you are" the kakushi said bowing to Aika "it's alright I don't mind" Aika once again look at the Master

"Yes it's about them, can you take a look at them especially his sister who is a demon to assure if she is really not going to attack any human" "of course" Aika Stand from her kneelung position and approach the boy "who are you? " Aika give him a warm and sad smile "can you sit normally" "ahh, yes" then the boy sit properly.

'She smells kind, strong, and sad? "

"Tanjiro-kun" Aika said in her calm voice. "How do you know my name? " "please just relax your self and don't mind me staring at you" Tanjiro tilt his head in confusion.
.
.
.
.
.
One minute have passed with total silence.

Aika then once again stand up and walk towards Nezuko. All the Hashira is on edge when the demon started to run toward the Ocean Hashira. For a hug. Aika smile and she start to look at the young demon future.

Everyone is anticipating the Green haired Hashira for sign.

Aika look at them and give the an Eye-close smile.

*************
Thanks for reading the Chapter 28::>_<::
Don't forget to vote or comments! #^_^#
Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. *^▁^*