chapter 1- mate doesnt want me?

Keaton p.o.v.

I woke up to my little brothers arguing loudly in there room next to mine about which video game they are going to play.

I groaned annoyed that they woke me up just because they couldnt make there mind up about what game they should play. As you can tell I'm not a morning person I get that from my mother.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my usual business like brush my teeth, go toilet and have a shower of course not in that order.

After I finished in the bathroom I went downstairs for something to eat. I could smell my mothers amazing cooking. She was cooking eggs, bacon sausage and cheese with toast. My stomach grumbled at the smell.

"Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well" my mother asked softly while giving me a kiss on the head.

"Morning mother, yeah I slept okay but woke up to the double trouble of twins arguing over a game"

She chuckled knowing this is just normal and told me to sit down. She brought my breakfast up to me and I digged in straight away not even realising how hungry I am.

As i was halfway through Eating my dad walked in and gave mother a kiss on lips. I love the affection they have for eachother. You can just see the love shine in there eyes. I hope myself and my mate will be like that.

"Good morning spud" my father said chuckling knowing I hate that nickname he calls me.

I grumbled a good morning back which made him laugh more knowing I hate mornings just like my mother does.

Mother placed his food down infront of him while he thanked her and gave her a kiss on cheek.

"The territory pack is coming this afternoon. They will be staying a few weeks while we help them train. I want you with me when we train please as you can also be training at the same time. " dad said calmly.

"The territory pack? Dad please dont tell me that horrible grumpy old man of an alpha drake is going to be there. You know he hates gays and I'm gay dad. " I said a little panicked.

"No son he wont be there, it's his son alone damien and his beta jack, his sister which is beta Jack's mate lucy and there mother will be there. Speaking of the mother its strange she is coming yet there alpha drake isnt. Normally you would think the nates would want to stay together. " he said confused at the end.

"That is strange dad your right. "

He nodded his head lost in thought. He seems to do that a lot.

I left him to it and got up and put my plate in the dishwasher. I kissed mom on cheek and tha led her and went back to my room.

For some reason I couldn't get alpha damien out my head. Just thinking about him gave me shivers. Is he just like his dad? What if he hates gays to? What if he figures out I'm gay and tries to kill me ? After all he has alpha blood in him I only have beta blood in me from my father. There is no way I would be able to kill him. I know father would kill him if he felt alpha damien was a threat but still didnt stop my from panicking. What if dad gets there to late?

For some reason thought the thought of alpha damien hurting me hurt my heart. The thought of his name gave me goosebumps but not in a bad way? I think I'm going out of my mind.

I decided to keep my mind distracted so I went to go and see what the twins was doing. I walked into the game room and seen the twins, my little sister skylar, aria (beta Jason daughter) and jacob (neta Jason's son) in there as well.

"Hey guys" I said coming into the room. They all smiled at me.

"Hey brother wamma have a game with us" said Xavier one of the twins.

I played a few games with them for a few hours when dad came in and said it's time to go and welcome the territory pack. I started getting a little nervous but shook it off.

We walked together to the front of the pack house where the warriors will be taking the territory pack to meet us. We stood there waiting for them when I seen the cars finally come our way after what felt like 10 years.

The first to step out was who I could sense was the beta and most likely his mate. I could smell a faint but amazing smell. My wolf started to stir in my head. I quickly mindlinked my father worried something was wrong.

"Dad I think something is wrong by world wont stop stirring in my head"

At first he looked confused when all of a sudden a smirk came on his face which made me confused.

"You will see " is all he said before he blocked the link.

All of a sudden an amazing scent that instantly got my wolf excited wafted in my face. It smelt of chocolate and vanilla at the same time. All of a sudden a huge looking male stepped out the car with a small lady who you could see what his mother. You could tell by how they looked alike.

"Mate" my wolf said excitedly.

I know my family heard me but they didnt. But I also know they heard alpha damien say it as they all looked at me.

Alpha damien looked at me for a while and then shook his head and looked away.

All I felt then was pain, hurt and rejection all at once. Tears came to my eyes but I blinked them away. I heard my father growl and take a step further but I shook my head. He sighed but grabbed hold of my mother and took her scent in to calm himself.