chapter 20- a mole ?

Keaton's p.o.v.

Damien was just about to say something to me when all of a sudden he yelped and grabbed hold off his head.

Worried I quickly went up to him and put my hand on his head feeling for any injuries.

"Baby are you okay" I asked frantically.

His eyes looked blazed over as if he was mind linking someone. Confused at who he was mind linking and why he yelped in pain I tapped his shoulder.

All off a sudden he growled in anger and his eyes went back to normal.

"He knows " he gritted out.

"What ?" I asked confused.

He growled again storming out of the room not even explaining anything. Confused and a little irritated I followed him.

"Mindlink your father and tell him I want us all in a meeting right now" he growled at me.

I whimpered not liking how he was being with me. He seemed so cold and distant.

"Ok" I whispered.

"Dad" I asked softly in the mindlink.

"Yes keaton" my dad asked confused as it's rare I ever mindlink him.

"Erm damien wants a meeting" I said.

"Ok? I will set one in the morning" he said annoyed but also confused.

"No dad. He wants one now. Something is going on he is very angry even towards me. I'm confused, just hurry and tell everyone to meet us at your office. " I rushed out before he could cut the mindlink off.

"Ok will tell everyone now and dont worry" he said in his business tone knowing this is serious.

With that he cut the mindlink of and I followed damien to my dads office who might as well off had steam coming out of his ears with how angry he was.

"Damie-" I didnt get chance to say the rest off his name as he cut me off with a growl.

Hurt I stepped back from him but he didn't even care.

Tears came to my eyes and I looked down at the floor not wanting to look at him or for him to see my tears.

Next thing you know my dad, brothers, sister and the beta family (beta Jason) all came up towards us.

Xander growled at seeing how upset I was but I shook my head telling him to leave it. I could feel damiens eyes on me but I didn't look at him.

We walked into the office and as I went to stand by damien he moved away to sit near my sister skylar. Hurt but defeated I went and sat next to xander and xavier.

"What's going on" my dad asked.

"What's going on is that my dad fucking knows and he knows about me and keaton which means that we have a fucking mole" damien spat out.