chapter 22- rogues attack.

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

Alpha damien p.o.v

I woke up to someone barging into my room. I jumped up and pulled keaton behind me and growled and snarled at the intruder.

I relaxed a little seeing it was my sister but my face twisted into concern as she looked panicked with tears pouring down her face.

I was about to ask what's wrong when an alarm rang loudly making me cover my ears a little at first. I growled loudly knowing the alarm means we have intruders in the pack and it means there is more then one clearly meaning there may be a war. With who? I'm about to find out.

I kissed keaton on the lips.

"Get down to the basement now, no matter what happens you do not leave until I come and get you or someone from the pack comes. Noone else. Myself, alpha kane or beta jack will get you no one else. Am I understood" i said in my alpha tone making them both know I'm serious and both off them not being able to do the opposite off what I said. I know I shouldn't have used my alpha tone especially on keaton but I knew he would try help out and I had to know he was safe for me to be able to concentrate on what is going on with me knowing he is safe.

They knew that i was being serious so they nodded there head yes. I could see keaton was worried but also hurt at me using my alpha tone however at this point I didn't care because i know this was is safe and he won't be able to disobey me and try to sneakly help. I kissed his forehead telling him to not worry.

They headed towards the basement so I shifted into my huge black wolf and ran to where everything was. I could see a lot of rogues running around and going for everyone.

I could see a rogue running towards beta jack ready to rip his throat out. I charged towards that wolf and clamped my huge teeth around his throat ripping it out in the process.

What felt like hours but was only around 10 minutes later some rogues ran away while the others layed dead on the ground. One went to run quickly after it played dead but alpha kane gripped it and snapped its leg so it couldn't move.

"SHIFT" Alpha kane boomed in his alpha voice making the rogue and all the other wolves in our pack whimper and put there head in submission.

I snarled at the wolf wanting to rip his throat out now. There is something going on. Something didn't feel right with this random attack.

"Wait, let's not kill him yet I want to question him" alpha kane said.

I smirked and nodded my head staring at the rogue who looks like he is going to shit himself.

The warriors grabbed hold of him and took him to the dungeon. Myself, alpha kane, beta jack and beta jason went straight to the basement to let them all know it's okay and to go get our mates and off course there children.

The warriors stationed outside the basement part to make sure nobody could enter straight away got there backs up ready to attack. They relaxed when they seen it was us.

They bowed there head respectfully at us and opened the door to the basement.

I walked in and keaton jumped into my arms straight away sniffling, I could feel his tear drops on my shoulder. I whimpered not liking he is upset and crying.