chapter 21- flashback

Alpha damien p.o.v

Flashback to when alpha damien got a mindlink of his father !!

I grabbed my head that was full of pain from the anger coming from the other side of the mindlink. I felt dizzy and groaned.

"What the fuck is going on damien! How the fuck has your mother broke our bond you little shit. You think I don't know about your mate hmm. What's his name kale? No that's not it. Ahhh keaton that's the one. I'm coming for him damien and you will not protect him" my father laughed an evil laugh at that.

I growled at him warningly.

"How do you know " I gritted out.

"Be careful who you trust oh and one more thing. Tell your mother and Keaton I will see them soon. Love from alpha drake" he said laughing.
"
"Dont you dare go near them" I shouted loudly at him through mindlink.

"Stay away from keaton and find a new mate who is female then I will leave him alone. I will not have my pack know my son is gay. I will not have a gay son. Remember damien I have eyes and ears on you all" he laughed like a maniac and shut the mindlink.

All I could think about was my mother and keaton being in danger. I need to protect him and I knew by doing that I needed to try and push him away. Just until it's all over or at least until I have found the mole.

After that i went charging to alpha kanes office and it was all a big mess and blur from what happened there.

Present to after waking up and keaton and damien talking in bed.

I walked out the room and all I could feel was guilt. I wanted to tell him and scream and shout that I will protect him but even myself who is an alpha is scared. I'm scared I will loose him.

I sighed in frustration while pulling at my hair. I groaned out loud at all my thoughts going on.

I was sat outside for fresh air to try get my head straight when xander came out. This biy may be around 14 but man he can be scary sometimes and that's coming from an alpha.

All he did was stare at me. Not that I expected anything else as he barely ever speaks unless to his family.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

He just grunted In response. I raised an eyebrow making him raise one back. I groaned but got up about to walk away.

"You should talk to him, he is upset" Xander gritted out.

I sighed

"And say what" I growled.

"The truth. Honesty is always the best policy." He grunted out before walking away.