chapter 24- the insider

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

It's been a week since I said I wanted to start training more before I challenge my so called father. My mother is doing amazing right now she is coming out her shell and the bond is completely gone. I can not remember the last time my mother seemed so free and careless. I'm proud of how much she has come on.

We have had a few rogues trying to come on our land but we managed to kill them before they manage to do any damage.

Right now I have just finished training with alpha kane and we are headed to the pack kitchen for some food and drinks. I'm starving.

As we walked into the pack kitchen I could see Keaton with a few pack children laughing with them. I huge smile came onto my face at how happy they all look. I can't wait for this to be us and our children some day.

I stared at them and watched secretly with a big smile on my face when luna cassie walked up to me.

"So when are you going to make me a grandma." She asked with a chuckle.

"Most likely when all this is over" I said soflty.

She smiled and nodded in understanding before walking back up to alpha kane talking about whatever they were talking about.

Keaton looked up as if he felt someone staring and smiled even bigger. He walked towards me and all the children followed behind him wondering where he is going.

He stopped infront of me and gave me a big smile. I looked at the children who finally noticed me and they all hid behind Keaton.

Keaton and myself chuckled.

"Dont worry he is a big softy really" keaton replied soflty to then all.

"Really" a little girl asked.

"Yes watch this" keaton said and walked up to me giving me a big hug. I chuckled and hugged him back while kissing his head.

All of a sudden all the kids squealed and ran towards me making my eyes widen. They all wrapped there tiny arms around me giving me a hug. I chuckled but hugged them all back making them all squeal even more.

I looked over at this little boy who was sat watching us all. Keaton noticed to and walked up to him and started talking to him.

The children all started to do there own thing so I walked up to this little boy. I'm not sure why but myself and my wolf had this instant thing to protect him. He looked so fragile and scared but also lonely.

I walked slowly up to them and the little boy stared wide eyes at me. I smiled softly at him to ease his mind making him tilt his head to the side cutely.

"Hello my name is alpha damien. What is your name" I asked softly.

He looked at me with his wide eyes and looked at keaton as if to see if he is allowed to speak. I tilted my head sideways and looked at them both in confusion.

Keaton nodded his head softly with tears in his eyes but trying to hide them. My eyes softened at Keaton's tears and I wiped them away.