chapter 14- the plan has started

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

I just finished talking to keaton through mindlink while I'm at the cafe. My mom is still asleep in the car so I had my warriors watch her while I went and got us some food.

I just got in the car with my moms food. I already ate mine when I was in the cafe. I was debating if I should wake her up or let her sleep until she wakes up, then give her the food.

I decided to let her sleep as she doesnt really get much at the moment with how much my father has been sleeping around and causing her pain. I clenched my fists thinking about what he did.

I sighed softly to myself wishing I could take all my moms grief and pain away from her but also grateful my mate is not like that. I started driving again.

We are about 20 minutes from the pack when I heard my mom start to stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes and closed them again from the brightness of the sun. She looked over to me and smile soflty. I smiled back st her and took hold of her hand.

"We nearly there then" she said more of statement then a question.

I sighed but nodded.

"Yeah, will you be okay mom" I asked her softly.

"Yeah I will be fine. Remember no worrying though and don't let your anger get the best of you. I will deal with getting his toothbrush and I will deal with your father. He will most likely ask you for information of alpha kanes pack. Don't tell him any of the truth even though I know you won't. Let's beat him at his own game" my mom said with determination.

I smiled soflty at her. I have never met someone so strong in my life. I really admire her.

"I know mom. We can do this. " I said to her also with determination.

"I know we can" she said softly.

Just as she finished her sentence we pulled up towards the boarder of our pack. The guards came straight out ready for any action. Pride swelled in me knowing that they was ready for anything and knowing how good my pack is.

As soon as the guard seen it was me he put his hands up to signal to everyone else it was fine. He bowed his head in submission.

"Luna harper, future alpha damien. Pleasure to see you again" a guard said to us.

I nodded as him in approval.

"You to. Where is my father" I asked with my alpha tone.

"He is in his office future alpha damien." He said not looking in my eyes.

With that being said I nodded and drove off. My father never let's anyone look him in his eyes unless he says so. Therefore my pack won't look myself of my mother in our eyes. We hate it because we dont think it's right.

My mother and myself are the only ones allowed to look my father in the eyes but sometimes my mother isnt even allowed.

We pulled up outside the pack house and I parked my car. My mom hesitated but got out. My eyes softened knowing even though she trying to act tough she is scared. I walked up to my mom and we walked up the stairs together. I squeezed her hand in reassurance.