chapter 8- the kiss.

Keaton. P.o.v.

I didnt look at alpha damien throughout the dinner. Just sneaked glances every now and then. I could feel him staring at me most if the dinner. I dont know why though. He said he doesnt want me and as much as it hurts I have to accept that. I just dont understand why he kept staring at me.

I was suprised when he told me to eat. I hadn't even realised I wasnt eating until he told me to eat. I wanted to say something but didn't know what so I kept quite and ate.

Alpha damien and my dad walked out the kitchen together. I didn't realise they was going because I was to lost in my thought. I only realised because future beta jack stood up to go as well and I heard alpha damien say it's fine when dad said just alpha damien.

I was a little worried. Has something happened that they have to change plans?

I could hear the conversation going on between everyone here but wasnt listening to what they was talking about.

My mother was half way through talking to xander telling him to stop arguing with Xavier about the food when half way through she stopped. More like she froze.

All of a sudden she shot out her seat and headed straight to my dads office. We all followed her seeing the worried and stressed face on her.

She was sprinting to the office and slammed the office door open. When we walked in all I seen was dad sat down in his chair with clenched fist and alpha damien had clenched fists as well. When I looked at his face I realised his wolf had taken over. My eyes widened in shock and worry but I didnt understand how if they was arguing why my fathers wolf hadn't taken over.

My father must have not felt in danger and even though there was anger in the air it didn't fully seem like it was directed at eachother.

I could see my mom worrying and checking dad and alpha damien for injuries not knowing if they had a fight or not. However I knew they hadn't because the anger in the air would have been worse.

"Is everything okay? Whata going on? I could feel your emotions all over the place" mum said confused as they didnt look like they had a fight.

"Everythings fine my love, we was just talking" dad said packing her lips.

"Can we talk please" I heard alpha damien said towards me.

I was hesitant not wanting another conversation of him wanting to hurt me. Is he going to reject me fully now? I looked at my mom not knowing what to do and she nodded her head.

I would rather get it done now then later
The longer I wait the more it will hurt.

"Here goes nothing" I thought to myself.

Everyone walked out the room and it was just myself and alpha damien left. I started getting nervous as he hadnt said anything yet and it seemed like they left 5 minute ago but in reality it was only like a minute ago.

I was about to say something when he blurted out something I wasnt expecting.

"I'm sorry" he said with sadness and regret.

"Wha-what" I stuttered out.

"I said I'm sorry. I-I didnt mean any of what I said. He frowned.i felt that was I was doing was the right thing. I felt I needed to protect you and in order to do that we couldn't be together. In order to protect you I felt I had to stay away from you but yo-you was making that harder for me. All I wanted to do was mate and mark you. Show everyone you are MINE he said possesivly. But then I would remember my father would kill you if he found out you was my mate. He would kill you because you are male. He would make me mate and mark a female. I couldn't let him find out and I had to protect you. You have to understand that i want you i really do but i also have to protect you. Your protection comes first." He explained.