chapter 15- luna harper p.o.v.

Luna harper p.o.v.

While damien and my mate alpha drake spoke in the office I went upstairs ready to get his toothbrush for his DNA.

I feel sad that I am breaking the bond with my mate. The mate who is suppose to protect, cherish, love and take care off me. However he does the complete opposite.

However I know I need to do this. I need to do this for my children as well as myself. Its killing me slowly and i know it is. I can feel my wolf slowly dying from it as well. Noone knows this not even damien but I'm feeling more and more weak.

Alpha drake never use to always be like this. It wasnt until damien was about 10 that he started being like this. Greed and power took over the once amazing and charming man. I just wish he was still like that but I came to realise he is not the same man I fell in love with.

I walked into what is mine and my mates bedroom. A whimper escaped my lips knowing we won't be sharing this bed anymore or this room. However I know it's for the best and some part of me feels so relieved that maybe, just maybe everything will be okay.

Tears came to my eyes thinking about everything that has happend in this bedroom. From finding out I was pregnant with damien and to my waters breaking in here with my daughter.

I don't know how long I was stood there but I sighed softly and got up and headed to the bathroom. I must have been standing in the bedroom for a while thinking about everything because as i walked outside the bathroom back into the bedroom, with alpha drakes toothbrush in my hand drake walked in.

I froze not expecting him to walk in and my eyes widened a little. He looked at me raising an eyebrow. Fear is all I felt thinking he might have caught me out. Does he know something is going on?

"Why have you got my toothbrush in your hand" he asked a little confused.

I took that confusion as a good thing and acted confused myself.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Ohh Haha it's a good job you said as I wouldn't have realised I took yours till I got back." I laughed it off.

He chuckled which surprised me. I looked at him and smiled. This made me miss the old him even more.

All of a sudden he smirked which made my smile drop and gulp. I should have known him smiling meant he had something in mind. Not because he softened up and remembered our old days.

"You know, you barely even said a word to me since you came home" he said staring into my eyes.

I gulped but decided to put my foot down and act tough, even if deep down I'm terrified.

"That's because I was quickly getting everything sorted. I didn't think you wanted me around as I felt you sleep with different girls." I said not looking him in the eyes at the end.

He chuckled which made me look at him a little confused.

"Are you jealous harper" he asked with another chuckle.