chapter 26- challenge to death

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

It's the next day and everyone is on edge waiting for my father to turn up with my pack. I knownksot of my pack is on my side though. They are sick of my fathers ways.

Alpha kanes pack has already been training this morning ready for anything to happen. Everyone has been resting for over an hour now letting there body rest.

Right now we are all in the pack kitchen eating food. Just as most of us are finishing the pack siren goes off telling us that we have intruders. I know straight away it's my father.

I grabbed keaton and slammed my lips on his.

"Be careful" I told him.

He smiled softly with tears in his eyes.

"You be careful to. Come back to me and jayce. You have got this I know you do baby. I believe in you.  I love you. " He said softly.

"I will and I love you too." I reassured him.

I'm not planning on losing this fight. Even if I die I will make sure my father does as well.

My mom runs up to me.

"Be careful my son. You have this I know you do. Remember I love you with all my heart. " she said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too mom. " I said softly.

Keaton's p.o.v.

We ran to the pack basement with all the children and mothers. We locked the huge door and all cuddled together. I started looking everywhere for jayce but I couldn't find him. I started getting worried and tears came to my eyes.

"Jayce, jacye Jace. " I kept shouting his name in worry and fright.

All of a sudden someone ran into my leg. I looked down and jayce was there cuddling my leg and crying. I sighed in relief and picked hin up rubbing my nose in his neck.

"Are you okay baby boy" i asked soflty.

He nodded his head in yes.

"Where alpha damien" he asked worriedly.

"He has to sort something out. He will be back soon. " I said sadly.

" he safe right" he asked concerned.

Tears came to my yes.

"Yes baby" I said softly.

I hope so I thought to myself.

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

I ran out the pack house with alpha kane, beta jacks and beta jason. We growled loudly and shifted into our wolf to get to them quicker.

There with dark brown fur was my father staring right into my eyes. I shifted into my human form as did everyone else.

"I the future alpha damien of bloodypaws pack and the son of alpha drake challenge you alpha drake to fight to death! I challenge you for the alpha position!" I roared.