Chapter4:Wounds&Stitches

(I am not too good in editing tbh. I just edited it so you could get idea how
'The Thrash' looks like)

Warning: Abusive Language

Selena's POV:

I drove hailee back to her aprtment.
"God bless that vigilante, I dont understand why people talks negative about him" hailee said.
"You are right. But enough of him just take some rest and call me if you need anything." I said. She smiled and we hugged good bye. I was climbing the car when hailee called out my name. I climb down to look at her. "Is y/n safe? Did he replied to your texts? I am worried about him" she said.
"Yeah he said he saw us leaving but wasnt able to catch up to us so he left and he is safe" i said and she sighed in relief.
She waved goodbye before entering her apartment.

~~~~~~~~~

I locked my doors as i enter my house and fall on the couch turning on the A.C. I was so tired. I checked my phone. I saw y/n's text notification. He texted me 20 minutes ago..i clicked on it.

:Y/n/n❤
Hey sel, hope you guys reached home safely.
I needed some help. Call me when you are free🥰.

As soon as i read the second messeage i understood what kind of help he was referring to. I immediately called him.

"Hey, Sel. How are you?" He spoke first.
"Yeah I am fine, how are..." before i complete my line he spoke again
"Hey hey i cant speak on phone I'll be at your house in 10 minutes okay?.."
And he hung up. I sighed putting my phone on the table.

~~~~~~

After around 15 minutes i heard a knock on my kitchen window. I was scared. I took a pan in my hand and slowly opened the window. Then the thrash-the vigilante from the mall came in.he was bleeding, he had large cuts on his shoulder. He looked like he seriously needed some nursing. We both stayed frozen for moments before i rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay y/n/n" i spoke trying hard to stop tears falling from my eyes.
"Yeah i am good" he said pulling back from the hug. He then walked towards the couch lying on it. He groaned when his body touches the couch

Y/n's POV:

I groan as i lie down on the couch. I dont usually come to selena as i do my bandaging or sometimes stitching on my own. But sometimes the wounds and cuts are so many or like i couldn't reach them so i take help from selena. And another reason was she sometimes gets panicked seeing all the bruises on my body so i mostly avoid coming to her.
I never revealed her about my another life. She was the one who found out. Sometimes i regret about her knowing and sometimes i feel good.
She brought a large first aid box.
"Take off your shirt" she said kneeling on the ground close to me.
I pull the shirt above my head hissing in pain.
"The hell y/n" she exclaimed "you need to go to a doctor. You already lost so much blood plus these cuts and bruises are covering your whole body" she said gently running her hands on my bruises
"I thought we were over this doctor or hospital thing sel. I don't want to explain you all over again" i said.
She sighed and nodded before taking out the the sutures,band aids and alcohol..

After like 30 minutes she stitched my cuts. Aided my wounds after cleaning them. Well she was not a professional nurse but she got practice by doing it on me.
"Thank you so much sel" i said as she started putting the things back in the first aid box.she just nodded. I guess she was mad at me.
I lifted her face up gently by her chin.
"Thank you so much sel" i repeated
"Why do you do this" she said and i can see tears forming in her eyes.
Before she continued I leaned closer and kissed her on her lips. Her eyes widened. She snaked her hand around my neck and kissed me back. When air became problem we pulled back. She was smiling like crazy.
"Good night Sel" i said as i lie back on the couch. "Good night y/n/n" she said kissing my forehead before getting up and going to her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:
I woke up thinking about last night which made me blush. I took a shower before going to the kitchen to make breakfast. I saw y/n sleeping peacefully and he is still shirtless. He looks so hot even with those bruises and band aids on his body and his hard abs. I wonder how hot he would look without those,I thought. 'What the hell selena, that's wrong' i said to myself brushing away the thoughts i am having about y/n early morning.
I was making pancakes when i see him getting up. He turned around to see me smiling at him. "Good morning" he said in raspy morning voice. "Good morning y/n/n. Go freshen up breakfast is almost ready" i said and he went to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:
I got back home after having breakfast with selena. I put on sweatshirt then a hoodie to hide all most of my body as it was bruised.
I then rushed to school.
When i reach there i saw selena and chris sitting together.
"Good morning" i said giving them a hug and sitting next to them. "Good morning beatiful people" hailee said from behind me. She then joined us.
"Someone looks so happy" chris said looking at hailee. "Its nothing" she said shyly. "Someone is crushing over the thrash from the moment he rescued her" selena said smirking. Me and chris looked at hailee with wide eyes, shocked at what selena said. "What..no..its..no..she is just messing" hailee said shyly looking at me and chris. We all laughed making hailee laugh too. "My class is about to start" she pouted and left making us laugh again

Author's note:
Hope Y'all are enjoying this so far.
Dont worry this is hailee's fanfiction. Just adding some drama and emotions to it.
When do you think we will fall for hailee or we already did?
What will happen to our relationship with selena after that?
Well that's the twist. All i can say is grab some tissues for next chapters.