Chapter10: With Her

Warning: Suicidal thoughts or attempts.

Hailee's POV:
I called y/n to check on him. But he didn't answered any of my call. I got worried. Then i heard a knock at my room. I opened the door revealing y/n.
He looks so tired and weak. "Y/n are you... " before i finish he hugged me tightly and started crying. "Y/n..are you okay? Why are you crying?" I asked rubbing his back while hugging. We hugged for a minute before he pulled back. He took a seat on a chair. "Y/n please tell me what happened why are you crying?" I asked. "Hailee.." he finally spoke "hailee... Selena..selena.." he trailed off. "Selena what?, did you find her?" I asked worryingly. "Yes".
"Yes? Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked. "She is..Hailee, selena is dead" he started crying again. 'What did he say? Selena is de.. no this cant happen. How can she be dead. Who would kill her. She is the sweetest person i know. "What do you mean she is dead?" I ask as tears started to form in my eyes. "They found her body. She was shot" y/n said. I sat down beside him running fingers through my hair. We sat there for a while. Y/n's phone was vibrating. He saw the caller ID and he ignored. I wonder who it could be.
"Does chris know about this?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. I got a call from Chris saying he needs some help for selena's funeral arrangements. "Y/n." I called him as he was looking through selena's pictures in his phone. He was a crying mess. His eyes were red and swollen. He turned to me. "Chris needs some help. I will be back soon okay?" I said and he just nodded. He turned back to his phone, continue looking at selena's pictures again.

~~~~~~

I came back to my room after an hour. I see y/n standing in kitchen. "Y/n, i am home" i called him. He didnt turned back. I walked towards him as i was about to talk to him regarding selena's funeral, i see him holding a knife to his hand. "What are you doing y/n" i shouted. "Just.. bury me with her" he said and i rushed towards him pulling knife out of his hand carefully. But there was a small cut which made him bleed. "Have you lost it" i scolded throwing knife far away. I applied bandage to his cut. He didnt said anything instead he started crying again. I pulled him into a hug. "I cant hailee" he started speaking " i cannot live without selena" i didnt said anything. I know they loved each other so much. Selena was the kindest person i knew. Everyone would fall in love with her. I dont know who would have wanted her dead. I snapped back to reality when i see y/n pulled out from hug. "Dont ever do that again. Understood?" I scolded him. Then i feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took out seeing it was call fron selena's mom. "Y/n does her mom know?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders. He sat down on the floor supporting the kitchen counter. He was broken so bad. I sat beside him picking up the call.
"Hello"
"Hello mrs gomez" i replied. "Hailee, sweetheart. Is y/n with you? She asked.
"Yes" i said "is he okay? I know he is in pain right now." She asked and she knew about selena already so i guess i wont be the one to break her heart by giving her the news. I thought "he is so broken. But dont worry i am with him" i reassured her. "Glad to hear sweetheart. He was not picking up my calls so i was worried. Please take care of him for me.anyways i will be there tomorrow" She said. "Dont worry i came at the right time otherwise you would have been attending 2 funerals tomorrow" i said looking at y/n who was lost in his own thoughts. I dont know if was listening to us or not. "Oh my god. What do you mean by 2 funerals?" She asked worried. "Well, Y/n tried to commit a suicide. Thank god i was here at right time so i stopped him" i said. She sighed in relief "hailee please tell him to talk to me when he is ready". "I will" i said and she hung up the call saying goodbye.
"Y/n" i called him and he didnt responded "y/n" i called him gently turning his face towards me by his chin. "Mrs. Gomez wants to talk to you" i said and his face dropped even more. "When you are ready. Ofcourse" i said and he just nodded. I dont know what he was thinking. It looked like he was blaming himself for selena's death or maybe i was thinking too much.

Y/n's POV:
I wasnt able to stop thinking about selena. I was looking at her pictures in my phone but that was torturing me even more. She trusted me with her life and i took that away from her. Selena please forgive me. Was all i was thinking. Then hailee said that selenas mom wanted to talk to me. I was ignoring her calls. I dont know how could i face her after i killed her daughter. She will hate me after knowing the truth but she deserves to know the truth. I thought.
Then i saw haile hailee interwined her fingers with mine calming me down. "I am here with you y/n. We will get through this together" she said rubbing her thumb on my knuckles calming me down. My head fell on her shoulder and our hands still interwined. She caressed my head As i drifted off to sleep on her shoulder.

Author's Note:
This chapter was slow. I wanted to show everything without rushing.
Hope you are not mad at me for killing selena.
Dont forget to give a star