Chapter14: Two Bullets

Billy Russo's POV:
I was sitting on a round table discussing with my partners. "46% LOSS IN JUST 4 DAYS?" I shouted at them. "How is this possible?". "It's because of thrash" one of them spoke in a low tone. "What about him? How is he related to this?" I tried to calm my voice. "He..he is burning everything to ground. He is killing everyone who gets in his way. He almost destroyed half of your sites boss. We have to do something." He said. What the hell does that kid what i thought to myself. "Any idea where will he be today?" I asked. "Maybe here or here" one of my men pointed my sites on a map. "Prepare the men. Wherever he is seen,send all of our men and just kill him" i said. "Yes boss".

Y/n's POV:
When i found another site. I went to it quick. When i reached there i was surprised to see so many cars and men came together surrounding me. 'Was'nt expecting that' i said to myself. Russo climbed out from one of the cars. "What the hell do you want thrash" he shouted. I could kill him at the moment. I don't care about hundreds surrounding me. I want to kill him but not this easy. I want him to feel the pain before dying. The pain i feel everyday. I wont give him a peaceful death.
"I want you!" I shouted back. "I am here. Now what?" He asked. "Let me take care of your men first then I'll deal with you" i said. "Are you serious?" He laughed. Well it wont be easy as i can see nearly 200 people around me. "Yeah. don't run away like last time. " i said. He laughed again "there's my car. I am waiting for you. If you made out alive, ofcourse." he said pointing towards a car. As soon as he got in his car, his men started charging on me. I sighed and the fight began. After knocking some of them, the others stood near the car and all of them started firing at once. Nonstop. When they started reloading the gun I ran towards them taking gun from one of them. Well i dont use guns more often because its an easy kill. I took cover by a car and started shooting one by one. When the bullets were over i rushed to another when he was reloading. On my way i was hit and i fell down. Then i became an easy target all started shooting at me. 'Fuck' i groaned and took cover nearby. 2 bullets hit me on my arm. I was bleeding. There was no way i could fight them. 'I want to stay alive. Stay alive for selena and punish russo. I cant die'. I said to my self before making a hard escape. Everyone were looking for me. I finally made to my house it was late night again. I took of my flydanna and wrapped on my bleeding spot. I lost so much blood i was weakly walking. I would have gone to selena but now there's noone. I unlocked the door and i was surprised. "Hai.."

Hailee's POV:
I came back from the mall. I bought some stuff for y/n's birthday tonight. I was going to surprise him a 12am. I had a key to y/n's house. I was baking him a cake for tonight. I was so excited. I wonder what is he doing right now. I thought to myslef. It was 8pm. 'Just 4 hours hailee, you got this'. I said to myslef and started preparing.

~~~~~~~

It was 12:50 and y/n wasnt home yet. I was really sleepy when i heard door unlocking. 'Oh my stars! He is here. Wake up hailee' i said to myself as i took a confetti popper and waited for y/n to enter. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N/N" i shouted cheerfully. But i wasnt expecting what i saw. I saw y/n bleeding so bad wearing some weird outfit with some kinds of swords at his back?. "Hai...lee" he called my name and suddenly he fell down. "Y/n" i rushed towards him kneeling on the floor. He closed his eyes maybe he got unconscious beacuse of bleeding. I pulled him to his bedroom. That wasnt easy though.
I cleaned his wounds applied bandages all over. I sat beside him supporting the headboard of the bed and holding his hand. 'What have you done y/n? What is all of this? I cant see you like this?' I said as i drift off to my sleep.

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and find myself on my bed. I see hailee next to me sitting against the headboard and sleeping holding my hand. 'Fuck she knows'. Then she woke up when i tried to get up. "Y/n/n" she said in a raspy sleepy voice. "Uhmm yeah?" I turned to her. "Where are you going?" she asked. "To the washroom.." i said as i got up from the bed and groaned in pain. She too got up and she was looking at me. I dont know if it was a concerned look or an angry one or maybe both. "Do you need help?" she asked walking towards me "No..um..i can do it" i said trying to walk. "Fine. But you've got some serious explaining to do" she said and i nodded before entering the bathroom.
"Can you hand me the forceps from the box" i asked coming out from the bathroom. "Why do you need that?" She asked. "Umm. Looks like you didn't took the bullet out of my arm" i say looking down. "Yeah i did". She said.
"There were two bullets actually. You took out only one". I say still looking down. "I am not a fucking doctor y/n! You need to go to a hospital" she said.
"I can't hailee" "why?" She raised her voice. "Try to understand hailee. They will ask me how i got shot or they will file unnecessary cases on me" i explained. After a while i took the bullet out of my arm. I applied some antiseptics to stop infection. I went out in my living room where hailee was setting up breakfast on table. "I ordered us breakfast" she said not looking at me. "Hailee" i called her. She just hummed not looking at me. "I went closer to her. I know you're mad at me but i have reasons". I said standing in front of her. "I just have one question y/n. Why? Why do you do this. And why didnt you tell us?" She asked sitting on a chair. "I am so sorry hailee its not like i didnt want to tell you and chris about this. It is not safe for you guys. Now you are sitting here,in my house and i swear its not safe for you to be here." I said. "What do you mean by chris and me? Did selena knew?". She asked and i didnt answered. "Did selena knew y/n?" She repeated but loudly. "Ye..yeah she did" i said looking down. "I don't wanna talk about it hailee. You.. you're acting like its all my fault that i kept this a secret from you. But its not i dont want you to know. I didnt even wanted selena to know at first place otherwise she would still be alive" i said angrily and got in my room locking it from inside. "Y/n" she followed me. "I am sorry. I won't talk about it please open the door". She said knocking on the door. I didnt reply anything. I didnt wanted to hurt her but when she asked if selena knew that reminded me of the night when selena was killed. I lied down on bed trying hard not to cry.

Author's Note:
Now hailee knows.
Stay tuned because something interesting is going to happen.
I've completed writing the whole book. How do you guys want it to be published? Same schedule or....?
Don't forget to give a star.