BoNuS ChApTeR

Y/n's POV:

"You did it baby." I heard a voice. It was selena. She came running towards me and hugged me. "I am so proud of you" she said.
"I finally killed him" i said while hugging. She pulled back in surprise.
"No,Not that." She said giggling.
"Then what did i do to make you proud?" I asked.
"You shared your true feelings with hailee. I am so proud of you" she said grabbing my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine.
"Are you happy about that?" I said looking at the ground.
"Ofcourse i am happy, baby" she said lifting my face from my chin and kissed my hand.
"Y/n/n" hailee called me
"She is calling you" selena said.
"I don't wanna go" i said holding her.
"You have to." Selena said leaving me.
"Y/n/n baby. Wake up" hailee called again.
I woke up. "Good morning baby" hailee greeted excitedly.
"Good morning cupcake." I said and she started showering kisses on my face which made me giggle.
"Come on, freshen up. The breakfast is ready" she said trying to pull me up from the bed but instead she falls on me. I turned her down as i was now straddling on top of her. I started kissing her neck and she kept giggling.
Then we heard our doorbell ringing.
"Aah fuck off" i said and hailee laughed.
"Go. Ill see who it is" she said smacking my ass playfully saying to move from top of her.
I took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to the living room.
"Who was it baby.." then i saw selena's mom in kitchen with hailee and chris on the dining table.
"Good morning y/n" selena's mom greeted.
"Morning mom" i ran towards her and hugged her.
"I..yesterday..we.." i trailed off.
"Hailee and chris told me everything already." She said giving a smile.
"You're not mad at me?". I asked.
"Why would i be mad at you" she laughed.
"I..anyways you are here for more than a day right" i asked excitedly.
"Yes y/n i am here for a week" she laughed at my excitement.
"Breakfast is served" hailee called us and we all had breakfast together.

Author's Note:
Phew! Finally a happy ending.
Thanks to everyone who sticked with me from the beginning, Supporting me. I really appreciate it. As you all know It was my first book so it was not the best but i tried my best. And hope you ignored my silly mistakes as english is not my first language.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
I am working on another story.
Thank you once again.
Love Y'all.