Chapter19: Messed Up

Y/n's POV:

"Thats perfect" chris said fixing my fake mustache. We were going to the club where russo and willy had a meeting. I was disguised as chris's assistant. I wore a simple tuxedo with a fake mustache and some fake tattoos on my face. I took a last look in the mirror fixing my hair before we left. We parked the car outside the club and entered in. It was kind of a small club. We went to the barman and chris slowly slid his invitation card. The barman looked at me raising his brow. "He's with me" Chris said and the barman nodded before he pressed some kind of button under his counter. Then a door behind him opened automatically.
As we enter the barman closed the door behind us. It was a dim place and had a staircase leading down. We climbed down to see a huge place which was lighted up brightly and had armed guards surrounded all over the place. This basement was 3 times bigger than the actual club above.
"That's willy" chris gestured using his head. "Russo isn't here yet" chris whispered and i nodded. We took a seat somewhere in the corner.

We sat there for a while but russo wasnt there yet. Then we see willy heading towards us. He came and stood infront of us as chris greeted him with a handshake. I did the same.
"Who's this?" Willy asked looking at me.
"That's matt. He's kind of my right hand." Chris said smiling.
'Wow he is good at lying' i said to myslef.

Then we saw russo entered the basement we were in.
"Come with me chris i want you to meet someone" willy said.
We both followed him.
"Ah! William" willy called russo. They both shook there hands and gave each other a hug.
"Wilson. How are you. And please just call me billy" russo said pulling out of hug. Then he saw us standing next to willy. He eyed us both for a while before willy spoke
"this is chris and thats his partner matt" he introduced us to russo. Chris shook hands with russo. Russo then stretched his arm over for me to shake. I stared at him for a while before i shook my hands with him. While shaking my hands with him, only one thought was spinning in my mind that i can kill him right now. But i cant do that. We had a plan and i wanted to go according to it. Chris smiled nervously when we pulled back. I think He was afraid that i would make a wrong move.
Then russo sat down with willy in some private room as they had a meeting.

We were waiting for right time to kill Russo. He and willy came out of the room after an hour.
"See you later wilson" we heard russo saying as he headed towards the exit. "What do we do now" i whispered to Chris.
"I don't know" he whispered back. "Alright he has exhausted my patience" i said getting up aggressively and chris tried to stop me.
"Mr russo" i called him with a fake smile on my face. Chris was standing beside me. Russo turned to us.
"Leaving so soon?" i asked.
"Why do you mind?" russo asked. Before i tried to say something, Chris spoke up
"we were leaving too, mind if we walk together?".
"Umm yeah sure" russo said.
We walked out to the parking area.

It we late at night. Streets were empty. Sounds of Crickets chirping were filling the silence. Russo and his driver stood near their car to say us goodbye when i suddenly took out a knife and stabbed his driver. Chris facepalmed. Me chris and Russo were the only ones there. Or atleast i thought like that.
"Y/n" russo said cheerfully.
"I got you asshole!" I said with a devilish smirk.
"Are you sure?" He asked with a laugh. Then we saw all of the guards from the basement coming towards us. They were armed obviously. We raised our arms in defence. "Kill them" russo shouted at the guards and he drove away from the place.
The guards started shooting at us.
"Take cover" chris shouted. we ran to the nearest car and crouched taking cover.
"What do we do now?" He asked.
"Get me to our car so i can take my stuff from there" he nodded and we ran towards our car hiding from their sight.

Chris unlocked his car and i took out my katanas when my gaze dropped on a bag.
"You brought it?" I asked chris.
"Yeah but i haven't tested it yet" he said.
"Well this is the best place to test that dude!" I practically shouted and the guards heard us.
"They are coming chris , use it come on" i said .

He reached for his bag when i see 4 guards behind us. I knocked them out one by one using my katana. I ran towards the open area as i was now in sight of all the guards. 4-5 men started running towards me. Before they could do anything, a frisbee type weapon hit one man and bounced towards the other eventually knocking all of them before flying back to chris.
"I knew it" i shouted in excitement. It was a weapon chris was working on which also acts like a shield and looks like this

 It was a weapon  chris was working on which also acts like a shield and looks like this

We both knocked all the guards and made an escape.

Chris dropped me at my house. I changed myself back from the disguise and lied on my bed, tired.
Then i see hailee's texts which she sent two hours ago.

Haiz💫:
Y/n/n
Where are you?
Have you had your dinner?
I am missing you👉🏻👈🏻
Y/n/n
Why aren't you replying?
I am worried, please call me.

'I am so sorry hailee. I thought we will deal with russo tonight and you would be safe. But now i messed up. I cant meet you and i cant talk to you. Its for your good. I cant be with you until i take care of russo' i said to myself looking at her texts. A tear rolled down from my eye. 'Russo you are going to die the most painful death' i say clenching my fist in anger.

Author's Note:
I know the names are confusing but i didn't get any better so...
We didnt replied to hailee's texts. What will she think when we try to stay away from her?
Stay tuned.
Don't forget to give a star.