Chapter23: Sure As Hell

Warning: Slight Smut

Hailee's POV:
I packed my bags with enough of my essentials to stay at y/n's home for a few days. He loaded all the bags in his car. I quickly climbed onto the passenger's seat. I was so excited. Y/n climbed onto the driver's seat. "You ready?" He asked smiling
"Yess" i squealed in excitement which made him laugh. Awwe i missed that laugh.
"Where are you lost?" He waved his hand, drawing back my attention.
"I missed your laugh" i said looking down.
He grabbed my hand and pulled it closer to his mouth and kissed it softly. I was blushing when he started driving.

We arrived to y/n's house. He helped me climb out of the car. We both unloaded my bags. He gave me a little tour to his house even though i've been here so many times before.
"Alright haiz, knock if you need anything i'll be there" he pointed towards a small room.
I sat down on the couch turning on the TV and searching for a movie.

I was watching the movie when i felt phone vibrating on the table. It was
y/n's phone. I picked it up from the table. It was a facetime from mrs gomez. I answered the call.
"Hi y/n....oh hailee sweetheart, how are you?" She asked
"I am fine, how are you?" I asked.
"I am very well." She said and i smiled.
" you are at y/n's house?" She asked.
"Yeah he said me to stay with him for a few days". I answered
"Oh thats great" she said smiling.
"Oh sorry, wait ill call y/n" i said heading towards the small room he was in and i knocked it. "Y/n/n" i called while knocking.
He quickly opened the door with a sword in his hand. "Are you okay?" He asked.
Mrs gomez and i both bursted out laughing. He is so cute.
"Thats not funny" he sighed. "Oh hi mom. How are you?" He continued.

'He calls mrs gomez, mom?'

"Oh i am fine sweetheart" mrs gomez said. I handed y/n his phone.
He grabbed my hand and walked me to the couch and made me sit beside him.
We talked for a while.
"So, are you guys dating?" Mrs gomez suddenly asked and my cheeks blushed red. I turned to face y/n shyly. He smiled at me before answering.
"Uh.. Yes and No" y/n said.
" what does that even mean?" Mrs gomez laughed. 'Seriously, What does that mean y/n?' I looked at him waiting for his answer.
"Well.. I cant be with her until i know that she will be safe with me" he said.
"y/n" mrs gomez sighed and y/n just shrugged.

"I am safe now y/n. I am literally living with you. Russo cant..." he pushed his finger on my lips not letting me continue. He turned the phone towards himself.
"Okay mom, talk to you later. We have school tomorrow." He said. She said goodbye and hung up.

His finger was still on my lips.I opened my mouth and bit y/n's finger which he used just now to stop me from speaking.
"What was that?" He made a small OW sound before speaking.

"What was going on? I have so many questions" i said crossing my arms to my chest.
"I am so tired. I'll answer all your questions on bed." He yawned.
"O..k.. sure" i said shyly. He wants to share his bed with me.

I changed my outfit into a comfortable one and sat leaning against the headboard. I don't know why but i was feeling so nervous and shy. Then y/n came in the room wearing sleeveless tshirt and boxers.
'Holy shit he's so hot' i said to myself eyeing him lustfully. He came and sat beside me. I shook my head to wipe off the dirty thoughts about y/n from my mind.
"So what is it?" He asked.
"What is what?"
"You said you have questions?" He sighed
"Oh. Yeah. The questions" i giggled
"What was on your mind?" he asked raising a brow.
"You" i whispered.
"Awwe. Come here cupcake" he said while spreading his arms and waiting for me to hug him.
'Oh my Stars! he called me cupcake!'
I hugged him shyly. He kissed my head while we were hugging. We pulled back.
"Don't change the topic. Now answer my questions" i said with a pout
"Yes mam" he said and he laid his head on my lap.

'Yes hailee he's now in your lap' i gulped.

"So. You call mrs gomez,mom?" I started.
"Yeah i do" he said while playing with my hand.
"and she knows about us?"i asked.
"Yeah she knows about everything" he said kissing my hand softly.
"Then..why... why did you stop me when i was telling her about Russo?" I asked.
"She doesn't know that i am going to kill russo. I told her i am going to punish the one who killed selena. And we both have different meanings for the word punish". He said getting up from my lap.
"But y/n/n thats.." i stopped when he leaned closer and kissed my cheek
"Good night haiz" he said as he lied down beside me. I got up and leaned closer to him and kissed him on his lips. He wrapped his hands around my neck pulling me closer while kissing. I got on top of him straddling his lap while he wrapped his hands around my waist.
I kissed him again. This time with more passion and lust. My hands wandered all over his body while kissing. His hands squeezed my ass as i moaned softly in his mouth.
"Are you sure hailee" he asked while we pulled away from kiss.
"Sure as hell y/n/n" i said as i pulled his shirt and started kissing his bare chest.
There were some wounds over his chest and abs. I kissed them softly giving them equal attention.

And they did what they were meant to do

~~~~~~~~~

"That was amazing y/n/n" i said as i got off from his lap and lied beside him. He smiled and pulled the blanket over our bodies as we both were naked.
"Good night cupcake" he said and kissed my forehead. "Good night y/n/n" i said and we both drift off to sleep, tired from our previous actions.

Authors note:
I wanted to give you a wholesome chapter before getting a bloody finale.
Finale very soon.
And i am not good in writing smuts so i had to avoid it again.
Hope you enjoyed anyway.
Don't forget to give a star.