Chapter13: Are you excited?

Hailee's POV:
I sat next to y/n, both sitting against the headboard. "What do you want to watch?" He asked looking at me. "Anything" i said and he turned towards tv and started scrolling. He then played a movie. "You will love this" he said. It was a romance,action movie.
"I will take the couch" i said all of sudden. "Umm..okay why now?" He asked confused. "What if i fall asleep during movie?" I shrugged. "Don't worry about that" he gave a smile before continuing with the movie.
Then a scene started playing in the movie, where the man confesses his love. It was kind of emotional and i heard y/n sniffling. "Are you crying?" I asked surprised. "Yeah..i am sorry i am too emotional when it comes to movies" he said. "Well just change this movie. I don't want to see you crying". I said.
He didn't argued. Maybe he too wanted something cheerful not sad. He played another movie. It was kind of a sci-fi movie. To be honest i an not a big fan of sci fi movies.

Y/n's POV:
"Well just change this movie. I don't want to see you crying" hailee said. Which reminded me of selena. I don't know why, whatever she is does reminds me of selena. I didn't argued and changed the movie. I don't think hailee liked it because she fell asleep in the first half of the movie. I slowly pulled her up from the headboard and laid her head on the pillow next to me. I covered her with blanket and closed the TV.

I woke up next morning and see hailee arm gently wrapped around my waist. She was still asleep. I slowly extended my hand on night table to grab my phone without disturbing her. It was 9am. Then i saw hailee moving a bit. I put my phone aside and closed my eyes. She woke up as i can feel her arm move over my waist. She quickly pulled back when she realised it. She gently shook me "Y/n/n". I opened my eyes. "Good morning" she said smiling. "Good morning" i greeted back. "I should probably leave now" she said. "Okay give me five minutes. I'll drop you" i said getting up. "No its okay. I'll ju..." i cut her in middle saying "I wasn't asking. Plus we can have breakfast on our way". She agreed.
I took a quick shower and got ready. She too got ready after me. We had pancakes for breakfast and i dropped her to her apartment. She waved good bye before getting in.

~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting, working on my pc. Trying to figure out the ways to find Russo. I sighed in defeat when i didn't find anything as I've been working on it for 12 hours now. But i was not going to give up. Then an idea struck my mind.
I quickly changed into my vigilante outfit leaving my house.

Hailee's POV:
I was so excited as it was y/n's birthday in two days. I wanted to do something special for him. I wanted to make this birthday memorable for him. He has been through so much lately. So i called chris to plan something for y/n. "Hey whats up" he answered my call. "Hii, chris are you free right now?" I asked. "Yeah what is it" he asked. "Its 11th, day after tomorrow, its y/n's birthday." I said excitedly. "Uh..umm yeah.. about that.." he trailed off. "What happened?". "Well, i am going to my parents tomorrow..you know..family problems. I dont know when will i get back" he said and i can hear sadness in his words. He too wants to be here with y/n and spend his birthday together but he wasnt able to make it. "Its okay chris dont worry ill try to do something by myself. Just take care and hope you sort out whatever it is." I said. "Yeah. See you soon hailee" he said and hung up.
What do i do. I think he is used to celebrate his birthday with selena and chris but how will he feel when both of them will not be there on his day. 'Hailee think something. You should make his birthday good atleast.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov:

I was returning back home. It was very late at night. What did i do? I just burned four sites which were linked to russo's business.
I killed hundreds of people in the process. Not that i care. I just want to punish russo no matter what. I entered my house and i took some snacks from my fridge to eat before going to sleep.

I was sitting at school waiting for Chris and hailee. I got a text from chris.

Chris💪🏻:
Good morning y/n. I got an emergency at my house so i wont be in the city for a week i guess. Sorry i won't be there for your birthday. Please take care. And call me if you need anything

:Y/n/n😎
It's okay dude. Take care and stay in touch

I sighed. 'A birthday without chris and selena.. won't be that bad' i said to myself

Hailee came smiling at me. "Hiii"she said excitedly. "Hey. Someone's excited today" i said. She just nodded smiling. "What is it?" I asked. "You will know" she shrugged. She was keeping me busy everytime when i am with her. Never letting me go deep into my thoughts and well..not letting me get sad over selena. We got pretty close in just some days. "Aren't you excited?" She asked. "For what?" . "Tomorrow's your birthday y/n. Are'nt you excited?" She asked. To be honest, firstly i wasn't excited at all. And second i seriously forgot 'tomorrow' was my birthday. All memories came flooding in my mind about selena and how she used to celebrate my birthday. She used to do something unique every year, since we met. Thinking all of that killed my excitement. But hailee was excited more than me. I can see it on her face.
"Y/n/n" she waved her hand infront off my face pulling me away from my thoughts. "Ye..yeah I am excited" i said giving her a tight lip smile. She gave me a hug.

Author's Note:
Hailee is falling for us.
What will we do, when we come to know about her feelings.
Hope you are enjoying it because next chapter is gonna be special.😌
Don't forget to give a star