Chapter25: Promise Me

Y/N's POV:
I came back to home after my night duty. It was 1am and my leg was badly injured. When i entered in, i saw hailee sleeping on the couch with first aid box in her hand. A smile formed on my face seeing how much she cares for me. I gently picked her up in bridal style. Because of my injured leg i was having difficulty in walking. She woke up in my arms.
"Y/n/n, you are home" she said with a smile. She was still sleeping.
"Shh. Go back to sleep cupcake" i said as i laid her on the bed.
"Where's the first aid box" she said by grabbing my hand from the bed and still in a sleepy voice.
"I am okay. I just need to change. Go back to sleep" i said pulling my hand gently from hers.
"Then why aren't you walking normally" she said getting up from the bed.
"I...um.." she got up and grabbed my arm and made me sit on the bed.
"Stay here" she said and left the room.

She came back with first aid box in her hands and kneeled in front of me.
"Take off your pants" she said by placing her hand on my thigh.
"What?".
"Take off your pants silly. You are bleeding" she playfully rolled her eyes.
I pulled off my pants and now i was in boxers. I kept looking down shyly.
"If you remember, i've literally ridden you last night" she said with a smirk and my eyes widened.
"I-i-i know" i said
"Then why are you acting weird" she giggled.
"Its just..Ow.Fuck!" I groaned as she applied the ointment.
"I am sorry" she said.

When she was done, she went to the living room to keep the box back.
She came back in as i was already lying she came and lied beside me.
She wrapped her arms around me tightly, pulling me closer.
"Good night y/n/n" she said and kissed my cheek.
"Good night cupcake". She smiled at her nickname as she drifted off to her sleep.

I was walking in a garden. It was a cool and cloudy weather. I saw a bench at a distance. I walked towards it and took a seat.
I let out a sigh.
"Tired" selena asked from beside me.
"Yeah" i said.
"Come here" she said as she laid her head on my shoulder and hold my hand. She interwined her fingers with mine.
"I miss you so much sel" i said and she smiled. "I miss you too y/n"
"Why did you do that sel?" I asked.
"I did what i had to do,baby." She said.
"You could have.." she cut me off
"Y/n/n, promise me.."
"Promise you what?" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.
"Promise me that you will take care of hailee. Love her like she loves you"
She said getting up from my shoulder.
"What do you mean sel?" It started raining.
"you know what i mean y/n/n". I lost the control on my tears as they started rolling down.
"I will always love you baby" selena said.
"I will love you too selena" i said crying. She cupped my face in both of her hands and wiped off the tears. She pulled me into a long kiss.
When i pulled back, she disappeared.
"SELENA!" I YELLED.

"SEL" i woke up screaming. It was a dream.
"Y/n/n, are you okay?" Hailee said cupping my face in her hand.
"Ye...yes i am..it was a nightmare"
I said while catching my breaths.
"Its okay baby i am here. Dont worry" she said rubbing my back to calm me down. Wait did she just called me baby?
"I am sorry haiz i woke you up like this"
I days holding her hand.
"Don't be sorry for this y/n/n." She said and kissed my hand.
We both lied back. Her head was resting on my chest. I was still shocked about the dream i just saw. I think i got my answers.
I saw hailee while she fell asleep immediately. I softly kissed her head and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

We didn't have school today so we were just chilling. My dream from last night was still circling inside me. 'Should i talk to hailee about it?'. I thought.
She was busy in kitchen with headphones on. She was in a good mood i don't want to ruin it. Then my phone started ringing. It was selena's mom. How could i forget her. I thought. I can talk to her about it. I answered the call.
"Good afternoon y/n/n" selena's mom greeted.
"Good afternoon mom"
"How are you? How is hailee?" She asked.
"We are all good. I actually wanted to talk to you about something" i said.
"What is it sweetheart?"
"I had a dream last night and....."
I told her everything that happened in the dream.
"I miss her so much mom" i said fighting back my tears.
"I miss her too y/n."
We both were quiet for a moment before she spoke again.
"I told you y/n, selena just wants you to be happy. She will never say no especially if it's hailee. Take that as your blessing from her" she said and she was right.
"I get it mom. I am gonna share my feelings with hailee as soon as possible." I said.
"That's better and y/n I've got some work to do. I'll call you later. Say hi to hailee and take care. " she said
"Y/n/n, i am going to take out the trash" hailee yelled in between.
"Sure haiz." I said loud enough for hailee to hear.
"Alright mom take care. Bye" i said hanging up the call.

I leaned back and let out a sigh. 'I can do this' i said to myself.

Its been more than five minutes and hailee didn't came back.
"Hailee" i called and ran outside.
I saw her shoe near the gate but she was missing.
'Wtf' "Nooo" i screamed

Author's note:
Where did hailee go?
Is Russo back?
Stay tuned to know.
Finale soon
Don't forget to give a star.