Chapter Six. Only Dream of You

// I think this is a little bit of a longer chapter, also I don't know why but I hate the new "create" page, I am so lost, how the frick do I change tags? where do I add characters? where do you put dedications? how does one breathe?? what is life???

Anyway, hope you like this one because I've been working a lot on this story (it's my new baby, my second story with a sequel, there's love in here - believe it or not!) and oh, boy: you have no idea what's coming your way! I'm also starting to think I need to slow down on my CSI and my Criminal minds addiction... but the story's good! (I think. In my head, I like it at least.)

Enjoy it very much, sorry for the long AN! //

Izzy started asking questions around campus, she learned a lot helping in the foundation. Women in there, needed help but sometimes more often than not, these women would need someone to push them into talking, to push them out of their comfort zone so they could get better, and recover their self-esteem, their sense of dignity and the control over their lives. She knew Albert didn't have any of that anymore and would never have it, but she knew his family needed to find resignation and she wanted to lend a hand, for the sweet guy who in a couple of occasions asked her if he could borrow a pencil  and would smile and wave at her in the office across the hall.

She had this little need of helping him now that he couldn't help himself.

Izzy ended up going back to her apartment only to find that she would have to take a change of clothes and go to her father's house because Gi was with her boyfriend and it looked like things were going to be loud for a while and Izzy never appreciated that.

When she arrived at her home, she was received by Brenda and they walked together up the stairs and into the girl's bedroom.

"So how are things? We saw your picture in the paper with that Parker boy."

"Oh, everything's alright, we've got enough money to provide another six months of therapy for the women in the foundation. It's wonderful, next month we're going to be selling cupcakes to afford the first scholarships for the youngest ones." Izzy spoke with excitement. Brenda noticed how the blonde girl seemed to glow with happiness when she told her about the foundation; everyone who knew her could see it, but only the closest to her could see the innocence behind her intentions to help and the genuine excitement it gave her being a part of this.

"That is wonderful, you could ask Ash to help you out!" Izzy who hadn't thought of that nodded with enthusiasm and smiled.

"Yes, yes I could!"

"And what about the Parker boy?" Brenda insisted. Izzy blushed and her eyes sparkled with a different sort of glimmer. "Uh-huh!" The woman chuckled. "Tell me about him."

"We've been dating..." Izzy explained. "He asked me if we could be a thing, the other day." Brenda's brows shot up and she smiled up at her. "He's actually not bad."

"Not bad? Child, you're in loved." Brenda said with confidence as she stared up at her blushing cheeks and her happy eyes. "And I couldn't be happier for you."

"Thank you." Izzy said, the blush getting slightly redder. "I'll only spend the night here; Gi's having a guest..." Brenda nodded.

"That's alright, in the morning we can talk some more." She kissed the girl's cheek and then closed the door on her way out.

Izzy got changed into her pyjama in her own room, she no longer felt like hiding away on the bathroom so she only made sure the door was locked and changed into her blue pyjama shorts and a tank top. She turned to her phone before plugging in the charger; there was a text from Philip that she read quickly.