Chapter Eight. Trust

I couldn't spell check because I am on a schedule here! Anyway, hope you like it!

Thanks for reading, voting and leaving a coment!

ENJOY!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Bill couldn't believe it, as he waved at Izzy that she had a boyfriend and that she was leaving so soon to have dinner with him and his parents. Tom turned to him and gave his shoulder a couple of friendly pats as he remained frozen in his place.

"You were too slow." Tom told him. "Better luck next time."

"They're not married it's not like it's done, you know?" Bill argued with his brother as he pushed his hand away from his shoulder.

"So you are not done?" Tom smiled. "Good."

"I didn't mean that." Bill said. Tom let out a loud grunt.

"Listen, last time it was weird because she was like seventeen and all but she's absolutely legal now, she's smart, she's pretty and I fucking know you like her. So don't fuck around because we all know you have to end up begging her or something. She gave you that look too."

"What look?" Bill frowned at Tom.

"That look, the one that says "don't let me leave!"." Tom said.

Bill shook his head and went to find Georg; they had to finish asking Lia some more questions.

***

Izzy smiled at Phil as she opened the door for him, he stepped inside and waved at Gi, she was sitting in front of the TV watching some comedy show; his girlfriend was wearing a light pink dress with a white sweater on top and blonde hair in a ponytail. He leaned down and pressed a peck to her cheek as she wrapped an arm around his waist, he did the same.

"I hear there's a car you need to learn how to use." He said. Izzy let out a sigh.

"Yeah, do you feel like helping me now?" She turned down to her watch on her wrist. Phil grabbed her hand already aware of the time and pulled her outside. "I'll be back at 10:00 I guess."

"Please get some tonight!" Gi yelled after her and she tried to hide away her red blush.

"We're not getting anything tonight." Philip said to her to calm her down. "But I'd like to know why you get so sensitive on this topic?"

Izzy didn't feel like talking about it, she hated it. She had talked about it nonstop with psychologists, in group therapies, with the police; to herself... and she was tired of this. Her hand let go of his and she held on to herself, she swallowed hard before they reached the lift and stepped into it in silence. Philip was patient, she noticed, he wasn't pushing her right now, but instead he waited for her to want to talk.

"When I was little someone touched me." She explained as simply as she could, feeling that sickness to her stomach. Her voice was quiet and Philip felt bad for her as he heard her. "I had some tough years, it happened more than once...more than twice." She said. "You know I ran away from home and how that ended..." Philip nodded but she wasn't looking at him.

The metallic doors opened and they stepped out in silence as Philip had no idea of what to say. He followed her into the parking lot to her car. It was an expensive convertible. Philip opened the door for her and she waited for him to sit in front of the steering wheel.

"I would understand if you wanted to call it off now, I-"

"You used to look so fragile, you still do." Philip said, interrupting her. "I never thought... it never crossed my mind. I am sorry." He turned to her now. She was looking at him with a surprised expression. "This button here," he pointed at one of the buttons and she paid attention to it, "this one is the one that opens the roof. I used to drive dad's 6 series. It was a little different but... these are the basics."