1

"so Mimi how's our Hoseok boy " the woman living next door said .

Her and jhope's mother were sitting in the garden peacefully talking as they watched jhope work his heart out taking care of his grandmother's flowers,she used to love and take good care of them ...... before she died .

" He is doing good ,just you know . He really loved his grandmother so it will probably take him a couple more months to fully cope ,you know " Mimi , jhope's mother replied with a small smile .

"Yeah poor boy ,had to go through losing his father and his grandmother " the woman said in a sad tone .

Mimi hummed sadly followed by a nod of understand.

"What do you think we change that ?"the woman said a smile appearing on her face .

" And how is that ?" Mimi asked her facial expression changing into a more inquisitive one

" We all know hobi loves dancing more than anything and gives dance lessons to some people in town and we also know that hobi had never experienced real love Soo... What do you say if we try and get my daughter and hobi little closer,he could give her dance lessons and that way they start knowing each other and eventually hobi will love her , everyone knows my daughter is a nice girl " the woman said giving a smile that had become rather annoying.

" Sure ,that would be nice ,he really needs a nice girl and who is better than Emily ,she is a nice beautiful girl ,but you never told me she loves dancing too?" Mimi replied trying to give her best enthusiastic face she could master .

"Oh she doesn't she loves hobi ,oh poor girl had loved him for years now but he never gave her enough attention, anyways I will have to go now my husband is on his way back with Emily and I have to get the food ready and clean the house" the woman excused her self turning on her 6 inch heels before leaving the house.

Mimi watched her son work hard for a while ,then got inside to get a cup of coffee and check the mail.

In the pile was a odd looking one ,when opening it she was shocked of the unexpected news and the position she got put in unwillingly and she can't back up from it .