6

"yeah ,you like dancing?" jhope asked lightly smiling

"Well not really but I would love to watch,would you feel awkward if I do ?" Tae asked looking at him his face plain not showing any emotions yet there is a hint extra glow in his eyes. excitement?

"Hm yeah ofc ,I have preformed in front of alot of people before so it's not really a big deal " jhope said remembering the time his father died and his mother wanted to cheer him up a couple of weeks later so she held a small concert for him and invited the neighbors and some family members to come and watch.

Jhope was smiling at the semi sad but happy memory, forgetting the tattooed man who was his cousin that was laying on bed there waiting for him .

"Oh .....am...how about we go to the basement" jhope said feeling embarrassed for day dreaming in the middle of there small conversation.

Jhope was still kinda afraid of him but he tried to push that thought away telling him self that he will just be staying for a couple of days and that if wanted to hurt him he would have already did sooo.....

They went down to the basement which was quite big ,one of the walls in the room was just a big mirror,and in of the corners at the end of the room was a small stole with a medium sized speaker on top.

"You can sit over there while I do some warm ups"jhope said pointing at  spot in the corner for tae to sit .

Tae obliged and sat where he was asked to

While jhope ran over to the speaker turning it on before connecting it to his phone and scrolling through his play list .

When finally deciding on a song ,called "black swan" .he ran into place as the song played .

He started moving his body to the music in a gorgeous and mesmerizing way .

Tae was watching with interest , it's so gorgeous.

But soon the moment ended when the door bell kept ringing continuesly In an annoying way.

Jhope quickly ran to his phone and paused the song as he excused himself and ran to get the door .