10

"Soo ,now that we are out here, the weather is good and all, so what do you think you start talking" jhope said .

They were finally out of the house and having a nice and calm walk around a near by park .

"Believe if I tell you ,you will fear me more"tae said looking at the ground as he walked.

"Nah ,come on it's going to be fine "jhope said insisting.

"Well,I was 16 at the time , I hated school and hated everything and all I cared about way earning money and gaining respect from the people around me ,I was obsessed,I ended up getting tangled with some big people in the dangerous field if you know what am talking about,I started of as a small drugs seller who selled different types of pills and other stuff to random creepy men and teenagers who just needed to forget ,I soon advanced and was given tasks to do and in repay I would get a great sum of money ,most of those tasks if not all were.......... killing , the more the person was hard to reach the more that I got paid,I started working for that gang , but didn't last long ,as I was cought 8 month after starting to work with them ,they took all the money and the drugs I had and all the weapons that had been previously used in murder that  I had dumbly stored in a small cabinet in my apartment,I was taken away and was sentenced 3 years in jail with hard labor and here iam 3 years later "tae finished and was once again looking down.

He was kinda afraid to see jhope's reaction.

"D......do you regret it , regret doing what you did ?"jhope asked .

"No ,I know I should feel remours but I just don't"Tae simply replied.

"How many did you kill ?"jhope asked curiously.

"About 5 maybe" Tae replied taking a glance at jhope to see that he can't understand what that impression on his face meant .