7

"oh ,hi hobi , sorry am a little late but you will excuse me right "the girl said smiling widely and giggling at her own remark

Jhope ran to open the door and when he did he saw a tall girl , wearing hight heals and a short dress that went above her knees,she had her hair down and was holding a small purse in hand .

Jhope stood there looking at her speechless.

Then finally uttered, "are you sure you can dance in this ,I don't think this is dance appropriate " jhope tried to say as nice as possible without showing his discomfort or any other emotions he didn't want to show ,just because they could possibly hurt the girl's feelings.

" Um I expected you to complement my outfit not to ask this ,but to answer your question,I will be fine " she said looking a bit disappointed.

"You're going to be okay......... in.........those" jhope said pointing at her 7 inch heels.

Before the girl could respond again a tall guy appeared behind jhope just towering over the boy .

" Who ......who is that " Emily finally said eyes fixed at the handsome face of the man behind jhope ,how was for some reason glaring at the girl.

Jhope knowing exactly who she was talking about told her that this was his cousin and before she could ask anymore questions or make the two boys even more uncomfortable with her intense staring ,jhope ushered her in and to the basement.

"Are you not coming to watch" jhope asked as he watched Tae climb up the stairs to there room probably.

"Nah am fine I will be in the room if you need anything,witch am sure you won't" Tae said that last part coming out more like a whisper.

Jhope shrugged and headed to the basement to start his lesson.