20⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

" prove that being gay doesn't bother you " Tae said his eyes looking dark and filled with mischief.

Jhope layed there for a bit Silent not knowing what to do or say while Tae just looked deep into his eyes.

In Seconds jhope had his arms around tae's neck and pulling him in for a kiss .

As he tightened his grip on taehyung's neck Tae took the chance to wrap one of his arms around jhope's waist pulling him even closer as the other arm held him up .

The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes till Tae broke the kiss trailing down to kiss jhope's chin,jaw and down to his neck where he started bitting and sucking on some spots leaving some clear red and purple marks all of that while leaving jhope to pant and lightly moan at the warm mouth that swarmed over his jaw and neck , leaving him moaning lightly.

Tae's hand that was previously on the others waist was now slithering under jhope's shirt and touching his bare chest,not finding much bumps and muscles but this is how he liked it .

His hand reached one of the now kinda hard nipples and pinching it a little his mouth still working on making more marks all over jhope's neck and his collarbone , sucking on a specific spot that made jhope moan little louder

Tae soon trailed even lower lifting jhope's shirt up and kissing down his body and stomach and that's when jhope started to get seriously triggered,he was getting turned on . Both of them were .

Jhope's light moans and his hand playing in Tae's hair were the only things that encouraged tae to do his very best to please this cutie.

Once he had scattered some marks all over jhope's body he decided to give the hard nipples some more attention, sucking and licking passionately like there was no tomorrow.

Tae took of jhope's shirt in the process while jhope also helped him take off his .

Jhope's moans were as sweet as candy,he wanted to be the only one to hear these sweet moans, he decided that it would be best to take this somewhere else,just in case .

The two went up stairs tae carrying the other in his arms while jhope wrapped his legs around his torso and his arms around his neck kissing all passionately as they ran up stairs.

Once in the room tae slammed the door shut locking it behind before slamming jhope against the closed door and kissing him a little more agressively .

"You look so sexy and hot hobi " Tae seductively whispered in jhope's ear making him shiver under his touch.

" You sure you wanna do this " Tae asked as he took them to the nearest bed which was jhope's and dropped them on it , leaving jhope at the bottom panting, while tae hovered on top admiring his canvas and his own art that covered the whole uper part of the canvas, but there was still more to it .

As with and small yes from jhope and a quick nod , Tae pull his hand on jhope's crotch area as he spread jhope's legs a bit to have some space to sit between.

Lightly rubbing and stroking his crotch till it became painfully hard ,while the bottom guy moaned tae started unbuttoning the other jeans and then unzipping them , pulling them down a little till the black boxers were visible.

Take quickly leaned down to kiss his hard on before getting up to take off his own sweatpants.

Hovering again on top of jhope he kept grinding on top of the boy there still half covered bottoms rubbing against one another.

During that mess of light moans , sweet triggering words whispered to the ears and other unexplainable sounds.

There was some noise that couldn't be heard during all this .

The sound of a metal leader rattling outside.

It's the fist time I write something like this so no judging okay and there be probably another one of those but we go all the way ,if you know what I mean 😏