14

Jhope looked at him inocently ,he looked like a little cute scared boy .

Jhope got up and was walking over to Tae ,tae opened up his arms  gesturing for him to get in his embrace while making sure the cigarette wouldn't burn him .

Jhope got in his embrace jolting as the lighting struck again.

Tae held him tight making him sit on his lap and hugging him .

It was a cold ,drak and scary night. But being in Tae's embrace felt good and calming,he kind of reminded him of his grandmother who had just passed away not long ago ,jhope loved her ,she was the only one who managed to calm jhope down when the weather was bad and scary,she would hug him tight and talk to him until he sleeps and when he  wakes up the next morning he finds him self still in her warm embrace.

Jhope started tearing up at the memory, holding tighter on Tae.

Tae squished the cigarette on the window frame and threw it in the garbage can near him .

He pulled the blanket that was near him and covered the both of them up as he started soothing and calming jhope .

"It's fine , it's okay ,there is no need to cry , are you that scared,do you want me to hold you tighter?" Tae asked .

Jhope didn't reply and just wrapped his arms tighter around the other man .

"Okay that's fine " tae said smiling down  softly at the boy that was between his arms  as the scared boy wrapped his arms around his neck.

"It's just ........it reminds of my grandma" jhope said after long minutes of comfertable silence.

"You can talk about it ,take your time " Tae said his voice calm and soothing.

"Well she passed away a couple of months ago .......me and her were so close and I loved her ........she even looked young so people would think she was my mother sometimes........when the weather would be like that ,she would hug me tight ...talk to me until I wake up the the next morning still in her arms ........but she was gone and it all went with her "jhope said crying more now .

"Well you said I reminded you of her ........do you think I can replace her absence maybe.......she is in a way better place now ,she is probably looking at you now and going like ....'you have such a handsome boyfriend ' " tae said laughing trying to lighten up the mood . Tae didn't get to meet there grandma but he knew that if jhope loved her that much that means that she was an amazing person

Jhope finally laughed "yeah she would have said that in fact she is the only one who knew I was gay.................... until now ,I guess you too know " jhope said rubbing the nape of his neck. He just came out to his cousin who has been living with him for a week or something.

Who is the worst person at writing cute shit and fluff?    Oh yeah it's me honey 🥲😂