beach day . 1 .

" Is auntie coming?" Tae asked as he digged a bit deeper into the sand to dig the umbrella deeper.

"Mom? Well I don't think she is coming,she is still in the processing phase, it's not like your only son comes out as gay and not only that but is dating there cousin too, everyday " jhope said laying on one of the towels they had laid flat on the sand while watching tae do all the work .

" Aren't you going to help me set everything" tae asked as he watched hobie pull out a can of beer from the ice box near him .

"You're the big guy with muscles and besides, I feel a little tiered because someone was acting like a wild tiger the other night " jhope said as he popped his can open and went on sipping as he fixed his new shades so it would balance right on the bridge of his nose.

" Wow very nice of you hyung , well if you get that tired after our fun nights then you should probably skip then " tae shrugged as he made sure that the umbrella won't fall on there heads .

" You don't tell me what to do big guy , am older than you have some respect" hobie said acting childish on purpose.

" And am the one giving it to you , so who is more dominant in that case " tae smirked while raising one of his eyebrows, expression that Indicated that he had yet again won another argument against hobie .

And as he expected hobie couldn't argue anymore , as his face became all red with embarrassment,he buried the can a tad bit deeper in the sand and stood up to help his boyfriend with the rest of the stuff .

" That's my good boy " tae said as he watched his man start helping him .

Hobie once again only responded with a little blush and a small squeak when tae pulled him by the waist, placed a gentle kiss on his heart shaped lips then let him go back to whatever his was doing .

" Now that's what I call a nice day at the beach" hobie sighed as he watched the waves clash against one another, luckily it was a quite day at the beach with just some people here and there , just calm to some extent.

" Yeah , it is , but you know what's better than a great day at the beach......... " tae asked with a raised brow.

" Would you still say it even if I tell that I don't want to know ? " Hobie asked already knowing what's coming.

" Having you all for my self at home " tae said anyway while giving hobie a little wink .

" Gosh I ..........hay kid , watch out " hobie was in the middle of replying to tae's very much expected comment when a kid ran by , splashing some water and wet sand on them .

" Hay kid come here " tae called out for the little boy .

The kid stopped running and just stood in his place probably wandering if he should make a run for it or just come and talk to that big scary guy beside me , but since kids don't seem to be scared of that beast , I guess kids can see what's on the inside , the kid started walking back to us .

" Y-yes uncle ? " The boy said as he stode shyly Infront of tae.

" Kid you shouldn't be running like that , can you apologize to my boyfriend please" tae calmly asked the boy .

" Wait , y-your boyfriend? But mommy said that was wrong, and people who do this are bad ? " The little boy said now his eyes wide.

" Do we look like bad people to you " hobie softly asked .

" No , not really" the boy simply replied.

" Honey we are not bad people or doing anything wrong, we are just two men just in love like your mom and dad " hobie explained.

" Oh , then am sorry for saying that you guys were bad and am sorry for running fast " the little boy said as he looked down on his feet hands entangled behind his back .

" Your apology is accepted, you are a very sweet boy , would you like some candy for apologizing for what you did wrong ? " hobie offered

" Hmm , yes please "

" Here , take two since you also said please" hobie said as he offered him the small bag he had with some snacks and candies in it .

" Thank you " the boy thanked after taking a sneakers bar and a bag of Skittles then went back to what he was doing.

" Hobie, do you want to have kids in the future? " tae asked .

Did y'all miss cousins.this a little side story for y'all ,hope you enjoy .