22

"ah......... tae........t...... that's enough.......mmmh......w.......we have to stop now............ah ...........mom will be back at any moment.......mmmmah " jhope tried to say in between panting and loud moans.

The two have been going at it for hours, hours of Tae thrusting fast and hard inside jhope and having to cum inside him maybe twice or something since of course they had no condoms.

It was jhope's first time ever doing it with a man or anyone really,the furthest jhope had ever gone was make out on the couch,just kissing and touching but no taking clothes off or anything.

It all felt new to him and exciting. And Tae was really good ,just hitting the right spot every single time , jhope had never came that many times or that hard . It was painful at first but soon the pleasure took over and jhope couldn't even speak from all the overwhelming pleasure.

"Really" Tae replied slowing down then finally stoping all movement.

"Yeah ,I can't let her see me like that " jhope replied wrapping his arms comfortably around tae's neck while breathing heavily.

"Ughh come on , fine " Tae said looking a bit annoyed, Tae hadn't met jhope's mother yet and he kinda got used to her not being around really,also he didn't want this to come to an end .

Tae pulled out of the other boy and sat on the edge to the bed .

Jhope tried to follow and get up but couldn't, pain shot through his body making him unable to get up or move .

" Fuck " jhope swore under his breath.

"What happened,you okay ? Did I hurt you " tae asked concerned.

" I think ,I don't know it's just ......my back is hurting alot ,my body in general to be honest " jhope said rubbing his back .

" Oh you'll be fine I will go get you some pain killers but after we shower,let me help you " Tae said as he pulled jhope in his arms carrying him to the bathroom.

" Do you have any turtleneck sweaters or anything like that " tae asked looking through jhope's clothes while jhope layed on taehyung's bed cause the other bed still had to be cleaned, holding his phone .

" I don't know really, look through the bottom drawers where the winter clothes are " jhope said scrolling through his phone.

" Okay.............oh I found one , it's too heavy though,but you could roll up the sleeves or something, you will look sexy " Tae said throwing it to him while looking for a pair of pants .

"Yeah some black pants will look perfect,here" Tae threw it to jhope as he got dressed he him self in some shorts and an over sized sweatshirt.

" Aren't you going to get dressed" Tae asked when he turned around to still see the boy sitting on his bed naked.

" You did this to me so I expect you to dress me and also carry me down stairs" jhope said still looking at his phone .

" Since when you're so bosy and confident like this " tae asked with a raised brow and folded arms.

" Since you came ,now hurry up before mom comes" jhope urged

I kinda hate my self for being lazy and a late uploader but you will get rid of me soon ,the story is about to end ,idk if this is something good or something bad.

💜

Also what do y'all think about the new cover ?