23

The two were sitting in the living room watching TV.

Jhope was laying on the couch his head comfortably laying in the others lap while tae played with his hair as he  scrolled through the tv channels.

The sound of jangling keys was heard from the other side of the door , the two boys imiditly straightened there posture and waited for jhope's mother to finally enter.

The woman opened the door rolling a big luggage behind her .

As soon as she entered her eyes landed on the two boys sitting on the couch, surprised to see a relatively big , musclen man sitting beside her son .

The two boys turned to her and got up to welcome her and say hi .

" Hi boys" she said her tone happy and enthusiastic.

" Hay mom " jhope replied hugging his mother tightly, he was trying to hide his limp and the pain he was feeling. Fucking pain killers take too long to have an effect.

" Hay hobi ,I missed you so much honey " she said hugging her son back .

They both pulled away , remembering that Tae still stood there arms folded trying to put a good happy expression on his face but wasn't really succeeding. He isn't used to be really happy and stuff....... ruff days

" Hayyyy Tae , I haven't seen you in years honey, it's so good to see you " she said just sticking with a casual hand shake.

" It's really nice to meet you too auntie" tae replied trying to master the best smile he got .

"Well I would love to spend sometime with you two but I have been on that business trip for so long and would like to sleep on my own bed for a couple of hours , don't wake me unless the house is on fire okay " she joked trying to make hobi and the wood log beside him laugh but still to no vail.

She gave them one last tiered smile before going to her room upstairs. dragging her luggage behind

"Well that was fun " v said frankly.

" Hay ! What did you expect she has been away for a while , ever felt homesick " jhope said after lightly punching his arm

" Well considering I lived in prison most of my teenage life ............I don't know, I didn't really like where I lived or with whom ,long story short ,no and I don't really care " tae said finding his way back to the couch and laying on it with his full length.

" Hay move a bit , I want to sit too " jhope said arms folded as he watched Tae waiting for him to move so he could sit but instead he opened his arms for jhope to come .

Jhope rolled his eyes but nonetheless layed in Tae's embrace.

Moments passed of comfertable silence when Tae out of no where decided to kiss jhope's neck after pulling the turtleneck Collar dawn.

" Stop " jhope simply said eyes still fixed on the tv.

" Give me one reason for why I should stop" tae asked in the deepest most sexiest voice he could master.

The feeling that took over jhope that moment had him speechless.

" Now that's what I thought" Tae said with that same deep sexy voice.

He returned back to kissing jhope's neck , creating more marks over the already existing ones.

Jhope accidentally let out a moan higher than it was intended

"You want to wake your mom or something?"Tae asked seductively.

" How could I when you keep...... doing this" jhope said trying to muffle another moan.

" Well it's not my fault that you are in my arms looking like a full course meal " tae whispered seductively.

Jhope couldn't respond as he felt his face getting red .